☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

So very beautiful, both of you together. What joy! Thank you for sharing this.

7 Likes

That’s very thoughtful. Dallas.

5 Likes

I get a second mothers day! It’s was mother’s day here a few months ago. Happy day to all mums out there :rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip::blossom:

8 Likes

That’s a special moment, thanks for letting us share :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Mornin Jack, lovely to see you here. How did you not know? :joy:

7 Likes

Morning all, actually have a bit of time to think about breakfast. I’m thinking waffles, bacon, syrup and fruit. Or, we could just have this :joy:

Still catching up here after a busy weekend. I had to work Friday so only got 2 days off instead of three, but we made the most of it.
There are flags going up everywhere here in preparation for the queen’s jubilee at the end of the month. I’m not sure what to expect from this. Lots of cream teas I suppose.
My polly cat is yelling for his breakfast, he is very persistent. He nips me if I don’t fill the bowl quickly enough! :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

Happy Monday everyone :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

Naomi, do you know that in my quiet time, this morning, I had a hope that we would get to see a picture of you holding your precious peanut? How beautifully JOYful!:hibiscus:

9 Likes

Good Monday morning :sunrise_over_mountains:! Unusual for me to be up and ready this morning. But I have extra incentive to get going. My sweet Little Hannah Bean needs her grandma to hold her :heart:.
She is the most precious thing I have ever seen :heart_eyes:.

It’s waffle time now :yum:.

10 Likes

I know that I am not biased or anything, but she is perfect :ok_hand:.

9 Likes

I pray your day is going well and that your work week will be kind to you, Sarah @Kitkat. Thank you for the spiffed up eggs! LOL

8 Likes

Absolutely, objectively true, Naomi!

7 Likes

My husband was in London years ago on business during the Queen’ s Golden Jubilee. I have a lovely bone China teacup in my curio.

6 Likes

It’s a rainy day, here, which makes it a “just sit tight” sort of a day, out here. God is in it.

9 Likes

Looks like Dallas is still having computer problems?

7 Likes

Beautiful, beautiful, Grandma and Grand daughter. She is soooo cute.
I don’t know what it is, but I feel so excited for you - like I am a part of it and enjoying her with you. This virtual stuff is getting to me I think. :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for sharing her with all of us.

I hope you enjoyed your SECOND Mother’s day and every day. Mother’s deserve more than one day to be recognized for all they do.
Now , Sarah, that’s my kind of egg breakfast.

Hold her all you can and share more pictures please - if you would like to. You aren’t biased, she is perfect. A perfect little miracle from God. He never makes mistakes.

No computer problems this morning. I didn’t turn off my puter last night just in case. Just slow getting in here as I did all my regular stuff first for a change.

Raining here again today as well but I don’t mind the fresh smell and the coolness after the heat yesterday. Heat rises and it can get really hot up here.

Good Day to Everyone. Hope your day is filled with Blessings you can’t contain. Love to all. :hearts: :blossom: :hearts: :blossom: :hearts:

9 Likes

I know lots of people have gone before me in the grandparents adventure. But it is sooo special that I think it brings memories back for everyone!

8 Likes

From my prospective as a new mum, watching my mum hold my newborn was emotional, and I don’t have an easy relationship with my mum. Imagine if I did, it would have been an incredible moment. My girl yelled whenever my mum held her, still does but in a 14yr old squirming way :joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

My experience as a brand new mom. We lived in a second floor suite and my daughter was born in August. It was hot and I didn’t know much about babies.
I had her dressed in a diaper, undershirt, little dress, bonnet, booties, hand warmers, sweater, flannel blanket and receiving blanket. She was so fussy.
My parents came over to visit.
Mom was shocked at how I had her wrapped. She stripped her down naked and gave her a sponge bath. Then after putting back hardly any clothes on her, mom held her on her lap. My baby smiled a big smile at her.
I think she was only 11 days old, It was the first time she smiled. I think she was so happy to be cooled down she couldn’t help but smile.

8 Likes

There sure is a lot to learn being a new mom. I was overwhelmed with the truly unconditional love I had for this tiny new little life, I did not realize I was capable of feeling that much love for someone and then I realized at that moment how much my mother loved me. And grandbabies…that is a whole nother level. :heart:

8 Likes

It seems that unlike the private groups, there are no invitations aside from someone tagging you. As I have been absent from the general public forums for a while I did not know it was here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes