☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

@SherryM oh, please do save some! If you recall, I have fond memories of eating custard pie while road-tripping through small town cafes as a kid. Soooo soothingly good!

Have a wonderful time!

5 Likes

Awesome Merrilee, that is a great wake up call

5 Likes

I’m not much of a morning person and never know what to say so just ignore me while I have my coffee and leave to do my morning routine. Can’t seem to wake up this morning. Want more sleep. Yawn Yawn

7 Likes

No thanks, I’m good! My other half’s just getting me another coffee! Seemed rude to say no when he offered. He also brought back iced buns when he went shopping……actually Swiss buns rather than the iced fingers that I fancied but I wouldn’t dream complaining! Should I be suspicious?? This all seems too good to be true!

6 Likes

I want more sleep, too, actually, but we can look forward to naps, later, maybe?

6 Likes

There was some sort of ruckus going on in the Food Fight room that kept me awake half the night. Those people have to learn to keep it down and realize that some people are trying to sleep. Hee Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gotta run. Be back later.

7 Likes

LOL! I caught that, @DallasT! Everyone was slow on the uptake, yesterday, but then things kicked back in! Go take care of it!

Stepping away for a bit, myself.

5 Likes

I’d love to get that for my ringtone!

3 Likes

Sorry @DallasT Dallas. Won’t happen again :pensive:. It was all @Jon’s fault though. He started it! Hope you get a nice lunchtime nap….I know you’re lucky enough to enjoy one :heart:

3 Likes

That’s it! Looks like I’m gonna be left on my own again! Who would Adam and Eve it!? My timing’s perfect! Shall I take the keys to lock up @Gracings? I’ll stay here and chill and see who might happen to swing by……and give them the keys! :joy: Laters! x

3 Likes

jots down new target for tonight

4 Likes

Love it! I missed that target last night. She’s got it coming! BIG TIME!

2 Likes

So sorry @DallasT!!! Kids activities kept me up late last night and then I dozed on the couch. When I came to in the middle of the night and realized a food fight had broken out earlier I just thought I’d slip in all sneaky and quiet-like and play a few midnight pranks. I had no idea Broadsword, Chimmichaunga and their navigater were going to counter attack so swiftly. :rofl:

The charcuterie board breakfast was originally meant for the :coffee:Solid Ground Cuppa House (aka FFCC Farag Forum Coffee Cafe), but after being air bombed so rediculously well I felt I must award their effort. Anyone hungry this morning? Feel free to hop on over and see if there are any leftovers…

If not, enjoy a fresh spread. Its a very brunchy kind of Saturday here.

6 Likes

Oh it all looks so yummy. Thanks Paula. I’m going to load my plate while I mosey on down to see what kind of damage they did in the food fight last night. Anyone want to help with cleanup I would be much obliged. Mind you perhaps I could sweep the mess into a cargo plane and drop it all on @Jon because it seems he made the biggest mess. Hee Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Jots down second target for tonight

6 Likes

Jots down mission outline for target ‘Able’.

6 Likes

Ladies, we all have to surprise @Matthew82 at some time as well. We can’t let him get away with that fly by pie he threw at us. Let us plan our moves carefully and get him when he least expects it like he did to us. Revenge is ours on the forum. Hee Hee. Of course we wouldn’t leave God out. He’ll tell us when it is just the right time.

6 Likes

@trustandfaith oh, keep the place open, my dear!

@Jon, while it took took a food fight tag to get you here, we’re glad you stopped in!

I see you as a milkshake or malted guy, maybe? Something with some substance!

6 Likes

Yes!!! He snuck in like a thief in the night didn’t he! You defo can’t let him get away with that!

Oh yes! His timing will be perfect and very well orchestrated by a crack team!

BTW @jon………who’s target “Able”? :thinking:Someone I know?

4 Likes

I think we have a bunker in this place, @DallasT!

3 Likes