☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

Methinks you have the wrong Jack dear… :slight_smile: I’m betting you meant Jack Masters @BayouBushi :heart:

To my fortune though, by you tagging me I have been made aware of this thread. :wink:

9 Likes

Lol! I am late to the conversation…but it’s still funny :grin:

7 Likes

Late order laughter is allowed and often times encouraged.

9 Likes

I am praying for you! Yes enjoy the coffee. I am having a cup at the hotel. Not my favorite, but I am thankful for it.
Happy Mother’s Day :heartbeat:

6 Likes

I will laugh harder after my second cup of coffee.

7 Likes

“After” key word. I’ve had wild Turkey shoot out my nose once from laughter…once. I’d never wanna feel hot coffee do the same. Clean your sinuses out that’s for sure!

8 Likes

Me too.I think I might be in Roy Clark’s hometown?? I know I am in the birthplace of Elvis. But have seen Roy Clark signs.

7 Likes

Oh yeah Jon. Gotta remember not to snort after the laugh.

7 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to you as well and
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all mothers and wanna be mothers, and foster mothers, and Grandmothers, and step mothers, and any woman that ever mothered a child in any way. You are all the best. Where would this world be without Mothers and women that took care of children. Have a lovely Day ladies.

8 Likes

I think he was and still is the best. That talent is hard to miss.

6 Likes

happy-mothers-day-gifs

8 Likes

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers on here. Hope you all are having a good day.

9 Likes

He passed at his long time home of Tulsa in 2018 but was born in Virginia and lived in NYC and Washington D.C. as a kid before going touring with his music at an early age. Elvis was born in Tupelo, MS. and both did what was called Rockabilly in the early 50s so that may be why his name shows up in similar places.

6 Likes

Hard pass. I’m so paranoid of someone picking the wrong fungus that I don’t know that I can consume it. :laughing:

You do you and have that for dinner and I’ll have Chickfila :grin:

Love you Brother.

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing Roy Clark, Jack! I briefly met him when he toured my hometown, and he was one of the very kind ones to let silly teenagers bother him backstage for an autograph.

Yes, he’s got talent working the strings! @BayouBushi

6 Likes

Welcome to so many new guests, including @Glen and @JackN!

Oh, and @Romans1013.Tony ! Welcome to you! I’ll take those mushrooms off your hands.

We simultaneously fly under the radar and go over the top around here!

7 Likes

Jack and @pbandj it’s all in the tongue! :rofl:

5 Likes

Dallas, believe it or not, I have hoped in the past that you don’t get computer problems. :pray:

7 Likes

Woohoo, and by now, perhaps you are there with your little grand girl?!!

6 Likes

Made to order Mother’s Day here with full sun and no wind!

Happy Mother’s Day to anyone who acknowledges it!:cherry_blossom:

I had a lovely morning in church, yet the weight of the world started heaping on my shoulders as I drove home.

But then! Hee Haw moments later, I feel lighter!

Have a blessed day, everyone!

9 Likes