☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House

I am SO glad, Carol.

8 Likes

Here are some vases of flowers for all the tables. They are to honour all moms of every kind on this special day

9 Likes

You are the sweeeeetest, @DallasT !!!:hibiscus:

7 Likes

those are beautiful and you, my dear, are so very thoughtful :heart: @DallasT

7 Likes

Lucky you getting to meet him. I have a feeling he was a good hearted man. When I read his bio he came from a family of 5 kids and was born in the beginning of the depression, 1933 I think. His Dad was a farmer in Virginia before going north to New York looking for work and finally ending up in D.C. working for a ship yard. Being farmers is one sign he was likely a decent man. The other was his family was musical. His Dad was a semi professional guitar player and his Mom played piano. More signs of being family and people oriented. I would love to have had time to sit with him and just listen for hours.

7 Likes

Thank you so much. May I have the lavender?

7 Likes

You can have all you want. Free for all.

@SherryM and @Gracings It’s easy to be thoughtful and sweet when it is all virtual. Hee Hee. :laughing:

8 Likes

Had a chance to look ot up. Thanks for the info

5 Likes

Paula @pbandj,
Thanks for sharing those pages!

5 Likes

Father in Heaven, thank You for mothers. Bless those who will smile today and those who will weep. Please turn our hearts to You in thanksgiving for those women who gave us life. Please heal broken relationships. We are looking for that sweet day that You call us home and all is made right in Your eyes. All glory and honor to You Father for Your creation!

10 Likes

Amen Georgia Ruth. A broken relationship is healing. And I held my precious granddaughter for the first time today.

8 Likes

My blessing of many blessings. On Mother’s Day , I met my granddaughter

13 Likes

So very happy for you Naomi! What a blessing— our Father is so good to us! I know you will cherish those moments for the rest of time— may there be many, many more!

9 Likes

@NStallard what a beautiful blessing for you Naomi…thank you for sharing her with us :heart:

7 Likes

So very beautiful, both of you together. What joy! Thank you for sharing this.

7 Likes

That’s very thoughtful. Dallas.

5 Likes

I get a second mothers day! It’s was mother’s day here a few months ago. Happy day to all mums out there :rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip::blossom:

8 Likes

That’s a special moment, thanks for letting us share :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Mornin Jack, lovely to see you here. How did you not know? :joy:

7 Likes

Morning all, actually have a bit of time to think about breakfast. I’m thinking waffles, bacon, syrup and fruit. Or, we could just have this :joy:

Still catching up here after a busy weekend. I had to work Friday so only got 2 days off instead of three, but we made the most of it.
There are flags going up everywhere here in preparation for the queen’s jubilee at the end of the month. I’m not sure what to expect from this. Lots of cream teas I suppose.
My polly cat is yelling for his breakfast, he is very persistent. He nips me if I don’t fill the bowl quickly enough! :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

Happy Monday everyone :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes