Some info to keep the fellowship going

While we share the Gospel here as well as study scripture, there is now a need to keep fellowship going. Since the leadership team has decided to close that avenue down and don’t start faulting them for it, I had the idea to set up a private group on the MeWe platform.

FoxMan beat me to the punch and has spun up a private group under the title of Friends of Farag which we all are to each other. If you are on MeWe you can look up me under my other identity Crazy Cajun or Jon or FoxMan under his name Jack. From there you can request a friending by our names so we know you are on the platform and we can send you an invited to join the private group.

There we can still fellowship, seek and offer prayers as need and generall discuss current events and their relationship to prophecy just like we can still do here now.

Acts 2:42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
1 Cor. 1:9 God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Since we have come together here may we continue together as brothers and sisters in Christ in our private upper room on MeWe.

Feel free to PM me if you have troubles setting up to get on MeWe.

24 Likes

I’m a member and will try to find the path to the group!
Thank you, gentlemen, for busting out a fellowship hall for us, there!

13 Likes

Still a work in progress.

12 Likes

Re: Sharing The Gospel

Hello!
Is everyone invited?
Will everyone’s friend request be accepted?
Rejection could be harmful.
Needs prayer.

11 Likes

Slight correction on my user id on MeWe. While my visible ID shows up as Crazy Cajun my actual system user ID is crazycajun. Us the latter to locate me. I think Jack and Jon are good to go as they are. Also when you request an invite please add at the end just the letters JDF in case you pick another name so we can tell you are from the forum. MeWe is an open platform and there are bad actors on it so needing to be careful on this spin up.

10 Likes

Yes everyone is invited. That is the point of setting up another place to keep up with members through fellowship, discussions, prayer request, etc. If you are a member just look me or Jack or Jon up and send a freind request. Once you show up in the friend list then you can be invited to the group by members there.

10 Likes

Awesome I signed up

8 Likes

Ok look me up in the search bar and request a friends connection. Once that is done I can invite you to the room.

4 Likes

I’ve tried Jon and crazycajun but can’t find you

3 Likes

Try this link. It is the one they give for me to pass around.

MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network

7 Likes

I tried it says you don’t allow contact from strangers. lol
Here is mine
MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network

5 Likes

Done and done and request sent from me to you. Once you accept that I will give you an invite to the group.

3 Likes

I need help. I wanna join. I think I signed up. I have some image of a toaster by name…how, I don’t know. Is there a joining for dummy’s you could post?

6 Likes

Ok so first thing is already done. You are registered on MeWe. Next thing is tell me what user name you used on MeWe so I can go search for you. Once I find you I will add you to my friends list and then send you an invite to join. When you get the invite all you have to do is accept it. If you have any more trouble, just PM me and I will walk you through it.

4 Likes

Ok I see you used your regular name. I pulled you in as a friend to me and now sent you an invite request to the group. Just accept it and you are in.

7 Likes

Ok I have looked up Sandy, Sandy jerermiah, and Jeremiah8. Do you go by a different user name on MeWe?

4 Likes

I just signed in on mewe (never used it before, so the dummy handbook would come in handy. Lol). I am the beautiful butterfly ‘Jeanet Broekhof’
Still trying to find if I can change my mewe username

6 Likes

You showed up no problem so I have walked through the invite to the group. Now all you have to do is accept. When you do I will let you in.

4 Likes

Here is the link: MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network

2 Likes

I have no idea what mewe is

5 Likes