Songs to heal the spirit - Colossians 3:16

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.” - Colossians 3:16

7 Likes

I wanted to start posting my favorite songs that Praise God and our Savior Jesus and have a special place in my heart. Hoping they will bless you as they have blessed me. Maranatha!

Update (3/8/22) - Do yourself a favor and be sure to listen to these songs on something better than standard PC type speakers. If you have your PC connected to your stereo (mine is connected to my Denon receiver) then you’ll REALLY enjoy these songs so much more.

2 Likes

We all have a past. I know mine is something I’m deeply regretful for but fully in the grace of God through the saving blood of Jesus Christ our Lord. I preface this song I share with this bit about me to say that you may have an opinion of Michael English, but Jesus loves him too and His grace is sufficient. That being said, this song always moves me, and has for years. It brings tears to my eyes to know how much Jesus loves me and I owe it all to Him. I hope it blesses you too.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Are we shaken?
**For the signs are coming true**
Oh, we must awaken
From the raging of the moon!

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” - Luke 21

3 Likes

I was given this very same White Heart CD as a gift and thought I had lost it. Just yesterday, actually, I came across it in a box and decided that I need to dust it off and listen to it with fresh listening. Hopefully soon. One of our members @JackN has posted some things from White Heart, I believe. That’s been several months ago, now.

3 Likes

Great band and that’s a great album like others… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy some 70’s goodness! :smiley:

4 Likes

Stumbled along some instrumental music at YouTube, and found some jazz-influenced hymn music to unwind our overactive minds, these days. Three hour playlist. Put on the coffee or tea and ahhhh.:coffee:

2 Likes

Edit: Now, after hearing about the preprogramming that happens to us all, I almost want to rethink this post; nevertheless, :pray: is necessary, nevertheless.

Super soothing instrumentals, here, based out of South Korea. This one: Prayers for Ukraine🌸

1 Like

Love this song. Blesses me so. Thank you for sharing. He had such a heart for young people and the lost.

Thank you @Chrissy75 for the inspiration :stuck_out_tongue:

Posted in another thread but worth the repeat

5 Likes

Let Them See You