Sorry...but can`t endure much longer, cant function as a mother...help needed!

Sooner or later I will take this ugly vaccine or I prefer to leave this world! Its horrifying what they are doing…
I cant fully function without a decision…the whole day I obsess about the “mark”, about what will come, what to do and what not…I am orientated on the law of the bible, not on love of Jesus Christ. Jesus wouldn`t like me being obsessed with the mark, would he?
Something is going very wrong for me…
I am sure I dont want this ugly DNA-changing vaccine, but I also dont want to be a part of this ugly system with never ending tests and digital QR-Codes, because they are a part of the mark, I feel it!

SO if there is no rapture, how can I live here?

How can I be a mother? I am only a shadow of a woman and mother…its such a crime on humanity…

Is there an exit ???

:sleepy:

24 Likes

Like your last topic I knew that you are in constant fear. Which is not healthy for the mind, body and soul.

You know the right answer. God gave us not the spirit of fear. If I would listen to this spirit the whole day I would get depressed too. Why are you asking if there is no rapture? Dont you trust the word from God?

There is a rapture and it will be perfect. But it will happen when the last person in the church age is saved. And I believe it will happen soon. When? I dont know. But my focus is on Jesus not on the fear. And if we are believing in Jesus Christ, we should focus always on our bright and wonderful future.

And to be a witness to non believers that some of them get saved. :heart:

21 Likes

Dear Ann,

I’m praying for you.
Please keep reading this:

" “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?[g] 28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, 29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." (Matthew 6)

Your Father knows what you need. And there IS a rapture :slight_smile:

“The wicked watches for the righteous and seeks to put him to death. YHWH will not abandon him to his power or let him be condemned when he is brought to trial” (Psalm 37:32,33)

“But YOU, You alone are to be feared!
Who can stand before You when once your anger is roused?
From the heavens You uttered judgment,
the earth feared and was still
when Elohim arose to establish judgment
and to save all the humble of the earth” (Psalm 76:7-9)

He WILL come.

Read the Psalms outloud. It helps a lot!!!
Big hugs and much love :heart:

30 Likes

@Ann1 I understand. Let me say some of the things I say to myself…

Let go of your worry until you MUST make that decision. Leave it in Jesus’ hands for now. There’s no rush today. That idea of “I need to know right now” is only there to increase your fear… slow down. Love on your kids, show them your joy, they need that right now. Focus on your tasks in front of you, do them ALL with praise to the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 is so helpful when you feel like you can’t control your thoughts.

Praying for you.

32 Likes

Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O LORD, And teach out of Your law, That You may give him 5rest from the days of adversity, Until the pit is dug for the wicked. For the LORD will not 6cast off His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance Psalm 94:12 - 94:14

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Isaiah 40:29

Colossians 3:1,2
Ephesians 6:10-18

Lord, please help Ann rest in You. I know what it is like to be filled with anxiety. Help her refocus as often as necessary on Your mighty power, Your amazing grace and love. Keep her in perfect peace and remind her that You are a promise keeper.
Amen

16 Likes

Hi Ann
I too struggle with fear and anxiety. These are weapons satan uses to keep us from experiencing Gods peace, comfort and joy. These days are very scary. Each day it seems there is new evil. I find myself constantly running to Jesus for grace and mercy to help me. Sometimes it’s every 5 minutes I’m going to him. Please know God is faithful and he will provide for you and your children until we are raptured. You have this body of believers too when you need encouragement. God is good. He will protect you.Praying for rest and peace for your mind. I found reading Philippines 4:8 and practicing it helps me.
Praying for you sister . You are not alone.
In Christ’s love
Kristin

27 Likes

Loving and Gentle Heavenly Father

I have just sat here for about an hour now trying to write a response to @Ann1 over her post and concerns. I’ve tried nine times to respond it seems and nothing I write seems to work. So, I come to You O Lord as I should have done in the first place and ask You to do what I can’t.

I have prayed for @Ann1 without even knowing her plight. Every night I have prayed for her and those like her. The doubt, worry, confusion, questioning, fearfulness. The exhausted breaking of her will at this point. Now, I get to write my prayer Lord and I pray that You will continue to honor it.

O Lord, we are to live by faith and not by sight. While those of Paul, Peter, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, James…they all walked, talked, laughed, cried with You in the physical; we go by faith of the same closeness with You as we don’t see your Physical nature. It took me awhile to grasp if we were to have you honor our prayer to walk among us, it would break the truth of the Bible and skepticism would be rampant as You even indicated, the next time you step foot on earth is for the second coming, not before it. If you were to come down, many things would be dismissed as never happening in the time frame promised us. WE MUST GO ON FAITH.

Ann questions much, and to much, answers could and need be given to her, O Lord. Bless this woman with guidance to the answers and solutions she needs. May what she needs, match what she wants and if not, may what she needs match what she fears and doubts. Lord, please look upon this woman and bless her heart and mind with a heavenly calm and peace as You wipe her tears from her face and please settle her.

Enhance her calm if You will O Lord and bring her to a moment of quiet so she can hear that every quiet voice You speak to us in. I’ve heard it. This guy reading this has heard it. The guy playing solitaire has heard it. The woman who just spit out her drink reading this has heard it. Please enable Ann to listen to that voice as if it were a tuning fork in her. Resonating truth and not worry. Calm and not fear. Peace and not chaos.

Dear God please cast upon Ann waves upon waves of discernment. As though a tsunami of truth washing over her as she breathes and gasps for You O Lord. As she calls out your name to help her. To save her from the turmoil of this world and the fears Satan has devised us to settle on and not the peace of You.

Love on her O Lord like a newborn when we see them. As a child happily playing in the sand or dirt. Or when they splash in the water puddles set forth from rain. Give her a glimpse of the smile on Your lips because of her O Lord. And through this moment, as I pray she looks to the heavens, the clouds, the stars, the moon even…Give her peace to carry on as who You made her to be. May the light of Heaven cast forth upon her and pierce the darkness enveloping her like a sledgehammer to glass being shattered.

Please Lord, guide Ann to the answers and solutions she needs and away from the doubt, concern, questions, worry and fear and even maybe anger she holds on to. And please Lord, lastly, orientate her to the Love of Jesus Christ as she is orientated to the Law of the Bible–Your word of truth.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

22 Likes

Hello… I do understand and relate to your fears. When I feel overwhelmed, I sing one of my favorite hymns, How Great Thou Art, aloud to the Lord. It helps me to focus on Him and not on me and the world around me.

17 Likes

Ann,

Your question “Is there an exit?” makes me concerned that you are thinking about suicide. If this thought has crossed your mind, you need to stop what you’re doing right now and seek help immediately. Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. If your need is urgent, you may need to pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1. There is no shame in dropping your kids off with a family member or adult friend you trust so that you can focus on taking care of YOU during this type of emergency.

Christ came so that you could have LIFE and have it more abundantly. John 10:10. He never, ever wants for you to murder yourself. Murder is a sin that violates a human being created in the image of God. It doesn’t become less of a sin just because the victim is yourself. Please do not commit a sin that you have no opportunity to repent of. God made you in His image and He has a purpose for your life. THAT PURPOSE IS IMPORTANT!! Do not sin against the Lord by throwing away your purpose.

The devil comes only to steal, kill, and destroy. John 10:10. It is possible that he is attacking your mind to ensnare you in hopelessness to thwart the image of God and the life purpose that the Lord has given you. You MUST fight against this. Please consider calling your pastor or a Christian counselor in your area to get help for dealing with these feelings. You do not have to suffer them alone. They will be able to give you tools to help you be victorious.

I see in your post that you seem to be focusing on the power of Satan, but you are not really remembering the power of GOD. Read 1 John 4:3-6 where he talks about the spirit of the antichrist “which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.” He goes on to say, “You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”

In other words:
YOU HAVE ALREADY OVERCOME the spirit of the antichrist because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

If God is in you, you have already overcome the antichrist. You have already won, thanks to Jesus. You don’t have to worry or obsess about these things. Resolve not to take the mark no matter what, then leave the rest to Jesus. Over and over again, throughout the book of Revelation we see the repeated phrase, “Fear not” and “Do not be afraid.” Numerous times, over and over again, God tells us in Revelation to not be afraid. Why? God knew that these would be challenging times for us and that we would be tempted to fear, but He wanted us instead to be full of faith. Faith over fear: It is a command, not a suggestion. God knows what we are going through, He knows that it is difficult, and He has given us a way to replace fear with faith. The most frequent command we see in Revelation is: Do not be afraid. My eyes used to skim past those parts until someone pointed them out to me and all their frequency. With how many times God says, “Don’t be afraid” in Revelation, I think He meant it! Seriously. Don’t be afraid. Trust God.

When we focus on God’s vastness, God’s power, God’s strength, God’s omnipotence, God’s forever existence, there is no more mental room for fear. And we know there will be a rapture because we know that God’s word is true and can be trusted. “Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” Luke 21:28. Notice he doesn’t say look around you left and right. Notice he doesn’t say look at the world and start to panic. Notice he doesn’t say look at your circumstances in this wicked world. Notice he doesn’t say look at the evildoers. NO. He says look UP. ^ UP, UP, UP. The focus is always on Christ.

23 Likes

I also am having a rough time my dear sister…my daughter had to take vaccine as she is a teacher. I fear for her. I myself will not take the vaccine under any circumstances because I know the Lord is coming soon, very soon, and He is with me till then and forever. I am fighting a spiritual battle as I have PTSD from years of abuse and cannot rid myself of “awful thoughts” although I try to turn them around on satan…hang in there with me, will you please. We can make it though this? Love you. Judy

20 Likes

HI dear sister…I sent you a pm…May His peace reign in your heart…in the Name above all names…Jesus Christ…our Lord and Saviour!!!

6 Likes

To everyone of you, I have no words for this extraordinary assistance you give me on my way…really NO words…Thank you so much, tomorrow I will answer explicitly, its late here, I will go to bed now.

I will not commit suicide, but I had such thoughts time by time, my whole life…

The thoughts always helped me to cool down,…its like I have some emergency solution…
BUT I would never do it…

The question if there is an exit…was not a hint about that, but on a yearned solution how I can live with the situation…because I am so under constant pressure with doing tests …I cant go on with my daily routine, what upsets me…

I will write tomorrow, now I will have a look in the bible and try to sleep.

:sleeping: :sleeping_bed:

22 Likes

There is just too much garbage on the TV, Internet, etc.

If a persons mind is constantly drawn to watch and absorb the evil of this world they will never have peace.

God knew this, He told us many times to shut out the garbage off this world if we want peace.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things.

14 Likes

Thank you! God Bless You! Hydt

Ann,

First, I am praying for you, for you to have His peace, to be able to relax and rest, knowing that God’s got this. As mothers, it’s hard for us to let go and let God. But if we are to get any peace, we must trust Him to take the reins.

Second, I wanted to share briefly that for me, social media (twitter, Facebook, etc) had to go. I suspended all those accounts a year ago, and I do not miss the drama. Some may be able to handle it; I cannot—it was not lifting me up but tearing me down. Same for the news—and I’m a former reporter/editor—it was giving me terrible anxiety. Even some scary stuff I see here, I know my limits, and sometimes, I just have to keep on scrolling.

Finally, I study the Bible every day—listening to trusted teachers. I’ve learned so much, and it gives me a goal to keep study notebooks and see how much my faith has grown. And I pray constantly…for every little thing. He cares about every little thing, so I talk to the Lord and then I wait to see the miracles happen—I try to see God in every circumstance now.
And some strange things start happening—I don’t miss the news or social media anymore, I’ve been able to stay calm despite a harrowing year that would have done me in, but God gave me peace. I’m not saying I haven’t cried buckets and woken up at 3 am panic stricken, but I know where to go now. I touch the cross on my necklace, and sometimes just whisper, “please, help…” or I go to my desk and open the Bible and He speaks to me. It’s amazing how relevant His word is.

I did not mean to ramble, but I hope this helps in some little way. Again, praying you find peace in Him.

9 Likes

Oh my dear and precious sister! How our Father has lavished such love, so expressed by so many just in this thread! May you rest this night with your mind wrapped in the thoughts of our precious Savior, Redeemer and Friend! He promises to never leave us! So when our minds are on this world, it is us who are looking at the storms surrounding us!!! Remember when Jesus came walking in the water the apostles were afraid! It was Peter who got out of the boat to walk on the water to meet Jesus. But when Peter took his eyes off of our Savior, looking at the high waves and storm surrounding, he began to sink/drown! Reach out to Christ with all that you are! Read the Goid Book and do not stop, even whe you don’t feel like it!!! immerse yourself in the entire Word of God and never stop!!! You are loved with an everlasting love and beneath that love are the Everlastings Arms! You are being prayed for!!! XOXO :heart::pray:t2::two_hearts::raised_hands:t4::latin_cross::soon::arrow_up:

10 Likes

I’m praying for you and your family. God is good, You may need some time away from the secular news and more of the good news. Watching faith based movies lifts my spirits. Pureflix has some really good movies and they are safe for the whole family. I love watching movies about Esther, she’s my favorite. God wants you to know He’s still in control he is by your side and will never leave you.:pray:

3 Likes

I understand your unbearable frustration. Many of us are on the same page. Hang on. Hang on. Whatever you do, hang on. It is scripturally true that Christ is soon to come. Hang on.

7 Likes

What a thoughtful response Syl.
I’d like to add to your response to Ann…while God is not the author of confusion the devil whispers into our minds as a distraction to take our eyes from Jesus’ promises. We often forget that we’ve been given the gentleness of the Holy Spirit to calm our minds and give us HIS PEACE. Ask and HE will come and surround you with all that you need to settle your mind.
Don’t doubt Ann…Jesus IS coming for HIS bride, so focus on eternity instead of your fears.

11 Likes

Heb. 4: 14 Amplified :loudspeaker:
Inasmuch then as we [believers] have a great High Priest who has [already ascended and] passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession [of faith and cling tenaciously to our absolute trust in Him as Savior]. For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to sympathize and understand our weaknesses and temptations, but One who has been tempted [knowing exactly how it feels to be human] in every respect as we are, yet without [committing any] sin. Therefore let us [with privilege] approach the throne of grace [that is, the throne of God’s gracious favor] with confidence and without fear, so that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find [His amazing] grace to help in time of need [an appropriate blessing, coming just at the right moment].

Dear sister Ann, I pray He holds you and your children in the palm of His hands, and never let you go. :rose:

6 Likes