It seems we need a refresher here in that whole code of conduct for the forum?
• Members should seek to use the Forum to love, honour, serve and obey the Lord.
• Members should remember that “…in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.” (1 Timothy 4:12b)
• Members strive to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things.” (Galatians 5:22-23a)
• Members should contribute in a positive and loving manner so that the Forum will display the gracious love of God.
• Members do not cause disruptions, nor do they personally attack other members out of anger and frustration.
• Members are considerate and do not make another member’s experience on this site miserable.
• Members respect the diversity among all members and the right of all members to their unique beliefs and practices.
• Members understand that this Forum is a Christian website and they will show respect for Christian beliefs and practices, even if they do not agree with them.
Debates and Disputes
• Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
• Divide the Word of God, not each other.
• Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or use nicknames to do so in any area of the Forum, including your profile or signature.
• Do not goad or taunt others. This includes through images, cartoons, memes, smileys, links, and/or text. Quoting and editing another member’s post to change the original meaning, referred to as “fixed it for you”(FIFY), is considered goading.
• Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about other members or public figures may be considered goading.
• Do not “call out” or rebuke another member publicly on the Forum (Matt 15:18). A “call out” is an unsolicited comment in reference to something a member may have said, their personal beliefs, their signature, or any other personal aspect of their account. This applies to any topic, whether the called out member is participating in that topic or not.
• Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
• If you are flamed or feel goaded or bullied, do not respond. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the flag button and/or contact a moderator.
If you feel the need to discuss another member’s behaviour, or have an issue about this Forum, its staff or policies, contact a moderator.
• Do not complain about the Forum, moderators, staff, posts, topics or other members.
• Do not say or imply that others should stop posting or leave the Forum.
• Threats of any kind, against others or yourself, are not allowed.
• Spite reports (reporting in retaliation, multiple reports on a member using opposing arguments but are not violations, or repeatedly reporting a member) are not allowed.
• Do not make posts that speak of any moderator/staff action related to you or another member (including any bans, warnings, or editing or removal of posts).
• Attempts to undermine these Code of Conduct or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed.