Sorry...but can`t endure much longer, cant function as a mother...help needed!

I’m sorry to hear about your daughter, but she did not have to take the vaccine. We all have a choice, admittedly some more difficult than others. I am in healthcare and it is all but mandated. If they ever require it, i will leave the profession, but not without a legal battle.

3 Likes

Praying for you and your daughter, Judith. :heart: @Jollijude

My daughter also received the first injection. It’s heartbreaking to see this, isn’t it? We will make it through this together. May you be encouraged today–and until we are called home!–in Jesus.

3 Likes

When you need to see who is backing you up.
meditate on this.

8 Likes

“That which cannot be obtained with moral perfection cannot be lost with moral imperfection.” A great quote by Dr. Michael S. Heiser.

I can also add a brilliant quote by one of the members here Jesus + nothing = salvation.

3 Likes

Ann ho dear you sound very desperate I can only tell you what as worked for me over the years and yes I have faced many deep deep problems and the lord as never ever ever let me go
Fill your life with the promises of god if you google there are lots of sites to show you book and vs read the psalms let them wash you clean listen to the word audio when you can’t read write down scriptures stick them were you can see them
Begin to let god change your thinking start to speak out gods word and promises
We are so close now bless you

2 Likes

Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation

This I believe is so relevant to all that is going on today. We will witness horrible things but it will not come near us! I read this several times a day when I see all the chaos and fear.
Many blessings to you, it won’t be much longer. We cannot even imagine what awaits us and we are on the doorstep. Just hang on a bit longer!

8 Likes

Amen Sela

3 Likes

Dear Ann
I have heard of other very strong believers feeling a strange pressure to take the shot. I had an overwhelming urge to do it myself! I think it is …I KNOW it is the enemy of our souls whispering to us to take it. If you ever think that again remember this…These shots are NOT approved by the FDA…they can’t even be approved for two years …not enough data no human or animal testing was ever done…So until 2023 everyone who takes it is being experimented on…SO JUST ON THAT FACT ALONE…You have some good solid footing to say no. I am not comfortable with this shot, It is EXPERIMENTAL …anyone who takes it is a lab subject. I am waiting until the FDA approves ((or does not approve it)) for general use on the public. …Personally I will never take it but it is my way to warn people that this thing is not safe .
And The lie that we can have America back if we just take the shot …BIG BIG LIE. And
then there is the pressure …everyone wants to know if you have had your shot more and more.
The thing is KEEP GIVING YOURSELF REALITY CHECKS. I watch TV with my Mom and the commercials to get the shot are non stop!! It is CRAZY MAKING. How can this be happening in America ??..We must cling to Jesus. JD’s videos …decision time 1 and 2… good reminders.
I think if I had kids I would not want them in public schools right now. I think it is hardest on single moms who have to work outside the home…If there is a way to work from home and home school …I just want you to know I am praying for you and your kids. I pray that you will be given GRACE by the Lord to solve each situation to protect yourself and your children…Dear Lord I pray for You to help Your daughter Ann. Please Lord Jesus provide for her family and guide her path. Please Lord strengthen her and give her courage daily. I pray you will hold her in your arms and keep her and her family safe. In Jesus Name. :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Dear KiminCalie, I thank you so much for your kind words. You all are so good people, so kind and selfless, all of you!!
Thank you for praying for me!

Actually I feel no pressure to take it, I suppress everything about it and try to look forward. As christians we can have hope…

Thank you!
Ann

5 Likes

Hi Ann
I think the enemy is working overtime on believers right now. But God’s
word says there is NO Condemnation
for the Christian…in Romans. I can never get enough of the Grace and
Mercy God gives me . The Bible says His mercies are new every morning. The
Word says to cast all our cares upon Him because He cares for us.
Your Sister in Christ, Kim

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever would
believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement @Lisa

2 Likes

Must be some thing to it I heard it pointed out yesterday some where and it became so obvious to me also. Looks like confirmation from 2 or 3 witness’s.
Maranatha

1 Like

Here is a short blog post on the story we see it now more clearly… She didn’t see the jab connection at time of posting.
Jackie’s Thoughts and Revelations: the Esau generation (jschnedler.blogspot.com)

1 Like

3 Likes

Aww thank you! Also praying for you and your daughter. Keep focused on Jesus…He will take care of the situation. Blessings, Judy

2 Likes

So @Ann1, it’s been awhile from this thread. I’m wondering about a *sit rep on how you’re holding up?

*= Situation Report

From the looks of your time on the forum as of the last few months, you’re still in a few trials, but, you are still upright and fighting the good fight and running, perhaps jogging? Okay, a fast walk? In the race. Thought I’d see while you’re struggling, how you are doing deep down in your soul right now?

4 Likes

Thanks Jon.
Yeah, I am walking fast and strong, trying to juggle with the abnormal daily.
Just yesterday I was a witness of the “new normal control situation”, being in a bakery, buying bread and some cake…
A group wanted to get coffee indoor and where asked If they were vaccinated…:smirk:

So I went right into my car, knowing I could not get a coffee there at this moment, being an untested super- spreading monster :sweat_smile:

I have to struggle a lot, yes. Not only with the C- stuff, but this makes all other struggles more complicated and more stressful, but I endure!!

Getting a little bit crazy meanwhile, my children have a cold, I have to work with my “clients” and dont know if I should go to a official test service, or just test for this thing at home :expressionless:
Sadly I have accepted tests at home, I never wanted to go with this thing, the tests and restrictions without them, are unhuman…

So, clearly, in this world its not getting better as it seems, I am waiting for HIM…

Enough for now and thank you for being so attentive.
Ann…

5 Likes

Hang in there and remember! Things could be worse…we could be living in this now…

4 Likes

Thats how my life often feels like :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I usually feel like the person driving off the overpass. :joy:

4 Likes