Spotted a neat tailgate

Hi everyone. This is just a neat story. I was driving home on the QEW Hamilton bound by Guelph Line when I pulled up beside a Chevy pickup. On the left side of the tailgate was written in red. Paraphrase. Jesus is the Son of God and he loves you. On the right side of the tailgate was written Visit YouTube for Bible Prophesy update by JDFarag. A simple way to reach people for Jesus. I was so blessed to see that driving home. Who ever you are you were you were a blessing. Thanks for your courage. I need to be more vocal for Jesus.

29 Likes

@Glen This is awesome! Can I move your post to the ABCs of salvation category?

6 Likes

Sure. I put in the prophecy update because I didn’t know where to post it. I know Paster JD does ABCs of salvation during his updates so that’s what I was going by. Thanks.

6 Likes

… deleted… (Was not politically correct in this environment.)

3 Likes

I love it. Great idea. If you buy a new car it’s easy to make the switch.

3 Likes

Wow. Great idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

AWESOME! Me wants it, we NEEEDS it.

2 Likes

In the Spirit of what Pastor Farag was preaching about today, part of “confess with your mouth” is in sharing your faith in Jesus with the Lost. SO let me ask a question you need to ask yourself, everyone who reads this:
When is it NOT right to share your trust in Jesus?
Or, a better, more relevant way to say it, when should you NOT run into a burning orphanage to save a child, when it is within your power to do so?
Selah.

1 Like

That’s great news to hear, I live in Niagara and no pastor I know of preaches bible prophecy so blessed to have found Pastor J D.

3 Likes

If you live in Niagara there is actually a great church on Point Abino rd. We found it because our church wouldn’t open when we were legally allowed to. I only wish I had found it years ago.
Blessings.

2 Likes

SO love this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Saved-by-Grace Ed, do you have an online source for those magnets, or did you have them done locally?

2 Likes

Fantastic, @Saved-by-Grace Ed! That seems to be two for Vistaprint. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone I am new to this forum. Can anyone direct me to where I can download the images that I would need to place an order for car magnets? Thanks

2 Likes

Buy magnets sheets (like Amazon) and print the ABC’s here. Cut, glue, attach to metal…

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Takuto.

Hiya Glen.
Thank you for your response. Just read it. Sorry for not responding sooner. I’ve been in hospital. I’m not aware of the church you suggested I’m in Niagara Falls Canada. Are you thinking Niagara Falls N. Y?

Hopefully your feeling better now. Nope. I’m talking about Niagara Falls Canada. I’m not exactly sure what their stance is concerning the vaccine. I left before the vaccine became much of an issue. I have a feeling they played it safe and haven’t addressed it. Basically, it’s very very tough finding a church that’s offering some warnings. I’m now on our third church which today my wife and I both solidly agreed we would never attend again because of an email that went out. So, we are again looking to attend yet another church.

I looked up the church you mentioned. My husband and I are currently attending New Hope on first st Louth and Rykert st. In St. Catharines. We love it there but our pastor does not dig into current events and bible prophecy. So we get our fix from Pastor JD

1 Like