Spring....just cant wait

Anyone excited for spring yet?

18 Likes

Oh yes. In Germany we have many grey days and I cant wait to see the green is coming back. It lift the spirit by seeing the wonderful creations God made for us.

7 Likes

Oh I just love those beautiful pictures!
Thank you for sharing them Sis!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Of course there is no significance and no discernible meaning in the fact that after SSD came the other day I bought a couple new tropical shirts at Walmart. :palm_tree: :hibiscus: :dolphin: No significance and no meaning whatsoever, it was purely a random chance event totally disconnected from any and all environmental factors, right? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I love spring! It’s when the world comes alive. Question is, will we still be here? Or will we be called Home before then? Either way, I’m on board! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh, yes so ready. My Camellias are bustin’ out all over.

9 Likes

Lovely flowers! The colors are stunning!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hope we are in our beautiful eternal home with each other and our Saviour.

9 Likes

kinda. spring to me isn’t much different from winter. I just want summer year-round, but we only get really hot weather for about 2 months here lol :[

1 Like

Thank you @Cocobolo . I have 6 bushes and 2 “trees” as they are so easy to grow here in SOCAL.

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning pics of God’s creation @Lya / Kate - love the floral stamen close-ups.

In a word - very much.

ok…two words.

11 For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
12 The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come,
And the voice of the turtledove
Is heard in our land.
13 The fig tree puts forth her green figs,
And the vines with the tender grapes
Give a good smell.
Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away!.

Song Of Solomon 2

In Christ

12 Likes

Perfect scripture. So descriptive and exciting.

3 Likes

Me either :smiley:

6 Likes

I can’t eat most of that stuff, but I have fond memories of when I could. :wink: :smiley:

5 Likes

@BrianT This is what I’ll miss this spring…

11 Likes

I am so ready to rise up to our Groom Jesus.
Yes the fig tree (Israel) has put forth her figs and it is time to go home. I am hoping this Spring could mark the time of our departure. (Today would be great as well.:slight_smile: ) Come quickly Lord Jesus. Your bride eagerly awaits you.

10 Likes

That is beautiful. But, if this spring happens to find us in our Heavenly Home, I can’t even imagine the glorious beauty of what must be waiting there for us. :slight_smile:

If we’re still here, I’ll be planting a bunch of petunias, one of my favorites. But if we’re there, I have a feeling He’ll have already planted a whole lot more than that!

Blessings!

10 Likes

That would be ideal. Plus no moving expense! :wink:

Glorious is right! Thanks for those beautiful thoughts

10 Likes

Oh, man I have to stay away from those Cadbury eggs!! Danger Will Robinson, DANGER!

5 Likes

Yes, he will BrianT. Right at your mansions front door…next to the flamingo; lol.

4 Likes