Super Excited! Take a Peek!

I just wanted to share this amazing vest we are getting customized to witness and to be a testimony for Jesus. People can read it as we are at the hospital, doctor’s appointments etc. I cannot wait! My prayer is that it evokes questions, thoughts, seeking Him and coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Just as we wear shirts that proclaim Jesus - why can’t we use service dog vests?

18 Likes

Sully will look so good! I can picture you guys. What a great way to share the good news.

8 Likes

I love that !! Go Sully :raised_hands::raised_hands::latin_cross::pray:

8 Likes

This is fantastic!!!

7 Likes

Don’t forget to post his pic for us to see. This is a great idea. I’m almost as excited as you are!

8 Likes

Oh no worries!!! Here is another 1!

Once I get them I will take photos! I am sure itself is going to make for some really awesome conversation pieces and opportunities for Jesus moments with people!

12 Likes

Sully is going to end up having quite the wardrobe :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Hey there Kate,
Wow! Those are awesome! Sully’s gonna be struttin’ around while being literally wrapped up in Jesus. These will be the most incredible witnessing tools. I’m so proud of you and all you do to honor our Father. You are strong and beautiful, and I’m so thankful to call you my Sister in Christ. Shalom.

Father, ah what a privilege to come to You to thank You for this amazing daughter of Yours and her companion Sully. My heart sings of Your goodness when I consider their bold witness. Please bless this family Father. Bless their coming and going. Bless their health, their work, their faith, their resources, and all the people they come in contact with. Please keep Kate and Sully safe Father. Send an angel to guard them from anything that is not of You. May You be praised for the lives that this heroic duo touch in Your Name! We thank You for them! In the Name of Your beloved Son Yeshua, our Kinsman-Redeemer, amen.

7 Likes

Amen, Lya!!! Love them.

4 Likes

They are done and on the way! Sharing the gospel on 4 paws!!

6 Likes

I second that with a big AMEN :pray: too

4 Likes

They look great Lya and it’s awesome to see you back on the forum. I’m always around dipping in and out of the latest chat.

4 Likes

Same here. Nice to catch up and check up!

3 Likes

ZzTop ain’t gonna have nuthin on ol’ Sully! Can hardly wait to hear how people respond!

4 Likes

Me too!!! Thrilled!!

2 Likes

I love that verse. It is the title of a song i wrote in 2012.

1 Like

Me too!! It helps me to keep hold of His truth (seeing it on his vest)

2 Likes

That is really sweet. Good thing you added the part about not destracting. It makes your pecious sully even more cuddlable.

3 Likes