Thank You , Lord for this forum!

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

Oh, Thank You, Lord for this forum! It has been such a great blessing to me and so many around the world. We all need encouragement and one day I am down and seek help here. Another day, I get to encourage someone else with the encouragement that I have received-either from someone or the Lord and His word.

I have been in church most of my life but have never seen it work this close to what the scripture says it should. I am in awe! I love You, Lord!

27 Likes

Amen, thank you Lord for Love in this forum! :heart:

12 Likes

indeed. this forum is a gift from God and helps hundreds i believe.

12 Likes

Absolutely! Safe haven for all who love Jesus!

10 Likes

Amen! So thankful!

8 Likes

Malachi 3:16-17

Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another,
And the Lord listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the Lord
And who meditate on His name

“They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts,
“ On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him. “

Amen thank you Jesus.

9 Likes

Job 19:23-27

“ Oh, that my words were written!
Oh, that they were inscribed in a
book!
That they were engraved in a
rock
With an iron pen and lead,
forever!
For I know that my Redeemer
lives,
And He shall stand at last on the
earth;
And after my skin is destroyed,
this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold and
not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

7 Likes

Amen Letitia! Praise God who has truly provided for us here (and elsewhere) in ways beyond numbering (Psalm 40:5)

@Comeandsee / Carla - just wanted to let you know you can edit/amend your own posts as follows:

In Christ

7 Likes

Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered. (Psalm 40:5 NKJV)

Amen!

7 Likes

Have I not commanded you -Be strong and courageous. Do not tremble or be dismayed for the LORD your GOD is with you where ever you go. Joshua 1:9
I hope the internet holds up so we can continue to fellowship - Blessings to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus -thank you Jason for your service to the Lord …
Come Lord Jesus and get us soon - MARANATHA

8 Likes

I said thank you for this forum, but it is each and every one of you that make up this forum and love the Lord that has blessed me so! Thank you all!
The Lord has used you to bring great joy during these last days.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Romans 15:13 ESV)

9 Likes

Thank you , I do make a lot of errors.

4 Likes

@jasonacts177 and @Comeandsee
I am new on this forum and so, I thank you @jasonacts177 for posting the how to edit a post! I read it and learned simply because you did give us all a teaching moment!
Thank you and may you both have a blessed day!

4 Likes

Amen, I too haven’t been on here very long. I appreciate any help, encouragement, correction as well. Glad you are here , Thank you

Love in Christ

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, just to give one recent example;
"My husband was in severe pain for many hours during the night. He asked me to reach out by email to friends for prayer, which I did, but I knew most likely they were all still asleep here in Australia. So I also posted a prayer request on this forum. At the time the pain relented I looked back at replies to my post and saw that at that very hour someone in America had prayed for his pain to be relieved. "

7 Likes

“When He Spoke to Me I Knew It Was The Savior”

Praise the Lord! Glory to God in the Highest!

7 Likes

The Lord is so good! I celebrate Your mighty power oh Lord my God.

7 Likes

Thank you Jesus ,
keeping my family safe and
all the forum family praying and
encouraging one another . We
are blessed to have a safe place
to talk about God’s truth .

becky

6 Likes