The ABC's of Salvation

This side of Heaven, we all are tempted with sin. Doesn’t matter what it is, a TV show, a picture on the internet. If we fall and sin, then we need to pray and ask for forgiveness of that sin.

1 Like

Hi Jan
When we are born again, we can still sin. We are all sinners this side of death/the rapture. To say that we will no longer sin is NOT true. We can be forgiven. See 1 John 1: 8-10

Regards
Trevor

1 Like

That is not the point Jan…

@all

Jan has been repeating this same message for two months.
Many have tried to reason.

Just wanted to provide some information to those who wish to
engage in the thread.

We all wish the best for Jan

1 Like

God makes that decision… YOU are not God.

1 Like

You are deluded… you put yourself ABOVE Christ… I will pray for you. Nobody is beyond redemption if they want to be saved.

I see you have visions of grandeur again… you are now claiming to be better than other people.You think most people are deceived but YOU are better than them in your own mind. I will continue to pray for you but will not reply to you again. I suspect you are deliberately setting out to cause discord. I will not reply to you again. People with delusions of grandeur are often attention seekers. I will not fuel your ego. Feel free to have the last word Jan… God Bless you.

Thanks to brother @edu, his article appears in Rapture Ready today. RR also have a new facelift.

Hi there brother,

Time is tight and short - there are those who still procrastinate.
Edwin

1 Like

Hi JD my husband and I watch your Prophecy Updates every week, you explain everything so well and with a sense of humour.Just wondering if in the mailing part of sending someone the ABC`s of Salvation ,if you could possibly add Canada as a possible country to be able to mail them too as well.
Thank you for your attention.

1 Like

You are saying in this statement the we are like God, and cannot sin. We will never be like God this side of Heaven. We are still tempted and some, me included, fall to sin. That is where the Grace of Jesus comes in. We can be saved by our works, Jesus saved us by dying on the Cross. We will always sin, we just have to confess those sins and ask for forgiveness. If you have a lustful thought, or yell and get angry with someone, then you have sinned.

Home fellowships now forming! See Home Fellowships

7 posts were split to a new topic: Facebook Banner

A post was split to a new topic: Happy Re-Birthday with the ABC’s

the demons believe and they are not saved

James 2-19

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Salvation, miracle or decision?

Hi davem…whew! That was hard to type!..the auto correct went to “caveman” first, then “raven”…and finally davem :slight_smile: anyway, glad you are here!..& true what you wrote!..but I’ve always wondered if they believe, I’m guessing the Holy Spirit is missing?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Pastor JD shares the ABCs of Salvation