The ABC's of Salvation

@Jan

How can you be a believer and not born again. Please post some verses to explain your stand on this.

Grace and Peace

You do not have to be baptized to be saved and to to heaven. Pastor JD made this perfectly clear.

3 Likes

Romans 7: 21 - 25

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

In Christ

2 Likes

@Jan

Now you MUST provide a verse to explain this statement that I quoted from your post.

1 Like

@Jan

• Romans 6:6 ( No mention of the Spirit )

• Romans 8 Mentions the Spirit but nothing about him in our heart but of the mind.
    If as you claim you were healed and that this was a sign of your salvation then why does the Spirit need to help us in our infirmity?
    vs 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities;

• 1John 3 does NOT mention the Spirit in our heart

• Galatians 5 has no mention of the Spirit being in our heart but it does say that there is a struggle! vs 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
    What did it just say? “so ye cannot do the things that ye would”
    This is why we are admonished to walk in the Spirit because the flesh is still corrupt at this time.

• Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

• Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Jan nobody here is attacking your salvation BUT we are questioning your understanding about the Spirit of God’s part in a believers life.
Nobody here is questioning the fact that God cannot and does not sin but what we are confronting you on is your misunderstanding of believers and the rapture. If believers do not get raptured because they might sin then what happens to them when they die?

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What happened when I went to the Dr’s office

Humm -
I’m a newbie here but this is JUST my opinion…

That comment sounded like “condemnation” to me…kinda like something a “Pharisees” might say…

Just saying :upside_down_face:

Joyedst- I agree that if someone does not demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit at all in his/her lives and continually sins that would be a good sign he probably isn’t a true believer but not everyone is changed overnight, it can be a long process. Just as when a baby is born it takes them many years to reach maturity with many mistakes on the way. Certainly if you are born again you cannot keep sinning with impunity because the Holy Spirit convicts you and you have to repent or you will be in big trouble

2 Likes

This side of Heaven, we all are tempted with sin. Doesn’t matter what it is, a TV show, a picture on the internet. If we fall and sin, then we need to pray and ask for forgiveness of that sin.

1 Like

Hi Jan
When we are born again, we can still sin. We are all sinners this side of death/the rapture. To say that we will no longer sin is NOT true. We can be forgiven. See 1 John 1: 8-10

Regards
Trevor

1 Like

That is not the point Jan…

@all

Jan has been repeating this same message for two months.
Many have tried to reason.

Just wanted to provide some information to those who wish to
engage in the thread.

We all wish the best for Jan

1 Like

God makes that decision… YOU are not God.

1 Like

You are deluded… you put yourself ABOVE Christ… I will pray for you. Nobody is beyond redemption if they want to be saved.

I see you have visions of grandeur again… you are now claiming to be better than other people.You think most people are deceived but YOU are better than them in your own mind. I will continue to pray for you but will not reply to you again. I suspect you are deliberately setting out to cause discord. I will not reply to you again. People with delusions of grandeur are often attention seekers. I will not fuel your ego. Feel free to have the last word Jan… God Bless you.

Thanks to brother @edu, his article appears in Rapture Ready today. RR also have a new facelift.

Hi there brother,

Time is tight and short - there are those who still procrastinate.
Edwin

1 Like

Hi JD my husband and I watch your Prophecy Updates every week, you explain everything so well and with a sense of humour.Just wondering if in the mailing part of sending someone the ABC`s of Salvation ,if you could possibly add Canada as a possible country to be able to mail them too as well.
Thank you for your attention.

1 Like

You are saying in this statement the we are like God, and cannot sin. We will never be like God this side of Heaven. We are still tempted and some, me included, fall to sin. That is where the Grace of Jesus comes in. We can be saved by our works, Jesus saved us by dying on the Cross. We will always sin, we just have to confess those sins and ask for forgiveness. If you have a lustful thought, or yell and get angry with someone, then you have sinned.

Home fellowships now forming! See Home Fellowships