🦊 The all around food post

I know that this is a dangerous place for me :joy: but every time, I still come here to check on the latest posts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

After mentally indulging, here, I decided to steep some basil tea for later.
It’s got benefits, they say!!
Will strain, reheat, and add some raw honey to it.

2 Likes

Bon Appétit… :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you, @Redeemed777 . I will make this for the next holiday Gathering, and then schedule a two-mile walk/run for all who partake to burn off the calories/sugar. Lol

2 Likes

At least the system won’t flag this as SPAM…

runs…

12 Likes

:joy: :tired_face:

resisting urge to flag post…

5 Likes

Oh my. I needed a laugh today :joy::joy::joy:
That is too funny

4 Likes

Home made chicken pot pies.

Red Beans and Rice with cornbread. As Creole as you can get.

Boudin

Stuffed Chicken Breast Carbrizzi

5 Likes
4 Likes

This post makes me feel”home”. This spread most definitely would be on the feast menu, right? :heart:

2 Likes

Ingredients

• guanciale
  • pecorino romano
  • pepe nero
  • spaghetti
  • uova

THERE IS NO CREAM IN CARBONARA !!!

11 Likes

What does that taste like?

1 Like

Yum, red beans & rice!! My daughter in law is from Puerto Rico and makes lots of variations of that!..love your chicken pot pies :heart:

1 Like

Seems like food from other countries is more colorful than our American food?..or maybe it’s just the junk I eat, ha

2 Likes

I would actually eat that, lol

1 Like

Makes me want to hover over it like its a romance. Not sure this thread is gonna be good for me :scream: Delicious setting woooow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol. Brave soul :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the wonderful dishes look so delish…I do not have any delicious looking food pics to post as I hardly ever cook anymore because it is just me all by myself, however, I could take a pic of my box of Shredded Wheat cereal… I eat a lot of cold cereal…no cooking involved and very few dishes to wash :laughing:

5 Likes

Its all in the art of the heart. :slight_smile: