The first person I was allowed to lead to salvation

Today when my best friend and I got back from Walmart I ask her if she was sure she was going to Heaven? She said 'i think so" I said you wanna be sure?

She said yes! I held her hands and said repeat after me. I lead her though the A, B C s of Salvation. This is my first ever. I am praying God will be with her and strengthen that Spirit inside her. I have been praying for my best friend to get saved for a long time. I thank God for the privilege to lead her into His Kingdom.

She said when she got saved she saw her father. He passed away.

Thank you Heavenly Father for answering my prayer my friend and I will be together for eternity. Hallelujah. Praise God.

9 Likes

@Savedbygrace777 that is so awesome!!! You will have a crown at the judgment seat!

I just wanted to comment on your friend seeing her deceased father when she got saved…as a new believer (and I don’t know the whole context of what she saw), but she should stay away from any communication/visions from the dead

3 Likes

I thought about it and she did not say any communication. So I left it as a comfort to her that she got saved. If she says anymore I will address it with her.

Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

Praise God! I’m so glad you were led by the Spirit to see a great opportunity to lead her to eternal life. How wonderful!

2 Likes

Thanks be to God

1 Like