The Gospel Is About Giving!

The Gospel Is About Giving!
“For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (KJV)

The life of God is about giving, and He wants His children to cultivate the lifestyle of giving. Apostle Paul demonstrated this lifestyle throughout his ministry. Any time he received revelation from God, he shared it with God’s people so that they could be blessed (1 Corinthians 11:23–26). He always confirmed his revelations with the Scriptures to solidify his belief.

Dear beloved, without the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ, Christianity would just be like other religions (Matthew 28:1–8; Acts 1:9–11). Christianity was born out of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Therefore, be grateful that you are a Christian and let others know about the love of God in the person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Beloved, know the Holy Scriptures so that you can be a good soldier and ambassador of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:19–20). Praise the Lord! Be an overcomer!

Prayer Point: My dear Lord Jesus Christ, I bless You and praise Your name for giving Yourself wholly to the gospel. Indeed, there would be no gospel without Your death, burial, resurrection, and ascension. I also give myself wholly to the gospel because the Kingdom life is about giving. Please reach as many people as possible through me. Amen!

I Would like to share this with you. Here You Can Download This Application from PlayStore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=devotion.dailybibledevotion