The list of drugs mentoned in todays prophecy update

I accidently lost the feed of Pastor farag’s update. I always try to listen but nearly all the time I manage to get to it before the end of the live feed, but I find I can open it and still hear and watch it if I get it open before it is over. I lost it when I was trying to find the list of meds he he was talking about also being made with aborted baby cells. Did Pastor say where I could find that list? Could anyone tell me. I won’t be able to view this over until it’s downloaded later today.

1 Like

Tylenol
Tylenol Cold & Flu
Aspirin
PeptoBismol
TUMS
Lipitor
Motrin
Malox
Ex-Lax
Benadryl
Sudafed
Albuterol
Preparation H
Acetaminophen
Claritin
Zoloft
Prilosec
Suphedrine

9 Likes

Wow!!! I feel awful now knowing I have used these products not knowing. I thought tylenol was not on the list. My daughter has asthma so she uses a inhaler with albuterol. Can anyone provide alternatives to these medications that are just as effective. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Listen further into the message and you’ll get some information to help you with this. This exemption, to me, isn’t just about fetal cells, it’s about a lot of other compounds put in that do no good to the body’s immunity or nervous system. They want to focus JUST on that topic but, it’s a lot more than that.

8 Likes

Ok I will watch it, I have been learning so much from the updates. Thank you Jon.

1 Like

thank you so much. and since many of those drugs were invented a long time ago do you think it is just a lidt do drugs they (Not pastor Farag) but the ones who want us vaxxed so bad made up? or did pastir farag say it was factual?

Jon Prayer Warrior
November 21

Tylenol
Tylenol Cold & Flu
Aspirin
PeptoBismol
TUMS
Lipitor
Motrin
Malox
Ex-Lax
Benadryl
Sudafed
Albuterol
Preparation H
Acetaminophen
Claritin
Zoloft
Prilosec
Suphedrine

1 Like

When it comes to headaches and sinus pressure, I can help ya with that. Aaaaand that’s as far as my shaman powers go lol.

Some of what the companies are accusing you of is false based on false information they are sharing. I noticed you can download the prophecy right now, but considering your connection I guess it could be a few hours as it’s an hour and forty-four minute sermon. Even with that wonderful 5G (sarcasm added). Farag has a far better response than I can give ya right now. Rest easy for your questions will be answered at the right time.

2 Likes

Ooh-I want help with headaches!! So far I have realized I have an allergy to work (just kidding but I do always feel best when I’m at home so…maybe??) but beyond that, I need some natural tools!

3 Likes

I wish I could work from home. Lol, but I will take any alternatives you guys have. The albuterol will need some work. :joy:

1 Like

Love the sarcasm!!!

1 Like

I learned a Native American remedy for headaches when I was a kid from my dad whom lived in that area of Nebraska. You pinch the back of your neck in the center of the neck where the neck meets the head.

• You slowly increase the pinching pressure till you can’t pinch any harder
  • Hold that grip for about 10 seconds
  • SLOWLY begin releasing your grip

That’s an easy one. The other is drinking water. I did a study once and found any time I had a headache, I drank between a half liter (bottle of water 16.9 ounces) to a liter of water. I drank it slowly though. Putting a weighted soft pillow of sorts on the bridge of your nose and laying down helps too. I had a buckwheat hull pillow that I used. There are actual pillows or pads you can get for this that won’t smother you like mine tried. A cold eye pack can help too.

4 Likes

I’ll try to see if there are alternatives. I kind of like to do herbs myself but I also get my herbs out of my own yard the ones that grow here. I know white oak bark is what asprin is made. Quinine is the natural form of Hidroclorine the only difference between the Hidrocloriquin and Quinine, is that it’s man mad with chemicals to mimic the actual med that is made from the bark of a tree that only grown in Brizil. In fact, If you have ever used tonic water you have used Quinine, that is what makes tonic water taste bitter. I used to buy Quinine for my mother in law over the counter. I’ll have to do some more research for alternatives of the other drugs listed. I have stopped taking several of my meds, and started using herbs instead, but when your body is used to taking pharmicuticals it will take a little while for yout body to adjust to the narural herbs.

2 Likes

Very interesting I will try them though why not right, better then pulling all those bad things in memory my family. I don’t get them often but after computer work even with the blue light it happens…:pray::pray:

1 Like

Hey, Deborah! Thank you for sharing this information! I got to learn something new today!

Do you work for 15 minutes and then rest your eyes, then work again for 15 and rest your eyes? As a digital artist, I’ve been told to do that and sometimes I do. Taking breaks even for 5 minutes is better than powering through it.

1 Like

I do but I should probably set a timer to keep me on track. :joy::alarm_clock:

1 Like

Headaches are so difficult to treat because there are so many types. My worst type of headache is hormonal for which normal painkillers do absolutely nothing. I started using feverfew. I take one capsule every day up to 3 when I have my period. I also take cbd oil sometimes. The feverfew has really made a difference for me.

2 Likes

I would definitely wanna challenge that list. There may be a few suspects there but Aspirin? Come on.

And… if I could make the case that they’ve lied about the contents of Aspirin (which is like 4 ingredients in a modern tablet), I’d question that they’ve lied about the contents of others on the list.

This is one list that should be challenged, even if only to get to the bottom of it. I am not a chemist so am not particularly qualified to search this stuff out. But I’ll bet someone who heard this will be. And I’ll be particularly interested in their findings if they choose to share them.

3 Likes

I also wanted to say that I had pasoriatatic arthritis. and was given Humira to inject 2 times a month. I had a pretty severe case of it The skin I mean. This is before I checked on how it was made. It was getting better. Then I wanted to know how it was made. so I looked up Ethical vaxes. Turned out that particular brand was made using Hampster cells. So I figured it would be okay for me to keep taking. I got courious when my doctor told me it would supress my immune system, So when the first case of Covid hit the USA, I desided to stop using the humara and give all my trust to the lord. Which had worked, The pasoriatatic arthritis has not returned Thank you Lord. I have been weanning myself off of my Prescriptions eversence. There are a few that I had to get off of slowly. But I have gotten off of them and had no ill effects after stopping. All the praise goes to God. I am still working on the last 2 prescriptions on my list. There are still 2 left to get off of. I am glad pastor Farag can get down to the truth about these meds and how they are made. My question now is. We all know what giving a person a blood transfusion with the wrong blood type. I want to know what happens when you give DNA to someone with different DNA"? it must clash in some way. That is one of several things I will not allow to be done to me is get a blood transfusion because now days we simply don’t know what the blood of a vaccinated person will cause in an un vaccinated person. I know when I was a bone marrow donor, I had to have several blood tests each blood test looked a little deeper into my DNA, It actually took about 10 years for me to be a 99.99% match for some one who needed it. This is where my question about injecting someone with the DNA of an aborted baby? I was on that donor list for a really long time before they found a near perfect match. And that only happened after I found out I had Cherokee blood and possibally African amerian blood. And in no way will I take anything that was made with or has anything to do with aborted babies.

3 Likes