The member pet post... :)

Post your pets! :slight_smile:

My two fur children Boo Bear and Sadie Girl…

27 Likes

Those are some cute puppers… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the husky is elsa the terrible

23 Likes

There they are! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

scarlet is my fox !!!

2 Likes

This little kitten doesn’t belong to me but it sure is cute and it’s living under a shed out back. :grin: Any takers? JK :grin:

20 Likes

yes… all 8… :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll start with the cats… someone dumped them on my property in the middle of the night last August. They were tiny and would not come to me and lived under my shed for about a month before they would let me touch them. Amazing that the coyotes and other critters didn’t get them. Now they are inside cats… we transitioned slowly. I wanted them to be indoor/outdoor, but I could not do it because they caught a few small lizards and I was afraid they were going to get a hold of my two big desert lizards that have lived on my eaves for years. I saw them stalking them. Those guys are so beautiful that I couldn’t let that happen… so they became indoor cats.

Jones and Darci - last summer and this summer

22 Likes

Here is my sweet little buddy…his name is Dino but sometimes he goes by Odie and also Bitty

22 Likes

I thought some of you dog lovers might enjoy this. :rofl:

18 Likes

after my hamster Cinnamon died in 2000, I never could love another pet the same. I’ll just wait to see him in heaven.

14 Likes

Meet Zin.

18 Likes

Hello Zin !

10 Likes

Now to get this thread back ON TOPIC
Here’s Buddy and new addition Gracie

Here’s the late Bella
And the backside of Buddy, the late Cali, and Bella.

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This is Sweetpea (age 14 and partially blind now from cataracts) and Emma (age 12 and totally deaf due to a serious ear infection a few years ago). Both were show dogs in their youth and both are AKC champions.

20 Likes

Real beauties! I love bull terriers. Don’t see many. They must be expensive!!

3 Likes

This little cutie pie showed up at my door about 6 weeks ago, a scrawny, dirty, hungry mess of tangled fur, scared of everything. Poor baby. I fed him every day and he kept coming back. He’d sleep in the chairs on the porch but he now feels comfortable coming inside the house and is super affectionate and playful. He has a vet appointment coming up for a much needed checkup. And if no previous owner turns up, Niney is very welcome to move in! :kissing_cat:

25 Likes

The girls :relaxed:

Panther (black) & Buttons (snowshoe Siamese). Both rescues from the same organization. Despite a rough introduction :grimacing: :sweat_smile:, best of friends now. Buttons likes to eat…buttons. Panther prefers to hunt flies.

When I first met Buttons at her adoption event, she had a helicopter tail. It literally swung around in a perfect arc continuously while she was being petted. It was one of her earlier charms. :wink:

22 Likes

This is Malcolm (the tuxedo) and Nermal. Also called Chubbins and Fluffins respectively.

25 Likes