:Fox_face: The member pet post

My Grandpuppy :heart:

24 Likes

Best keep Pogo away from my little Lemon, a Common Frog I have raised from a tadpole. Lemon like Pogo has issues with his legs - spindley leg syndrome so I cannot release him. I have just finished building his new home.
@gigi Nice to see you around still x Where is your dog pic?

18 Likes

@Maz
What a wonderful delight to see you. old friend.!!!
@Kevo4Christ @Mother Clare and I have greatly missed you.
:grinning:

Here’s Gigi my fluffball.

31 Likes

:smiley:

5 Likes

I dug one up to share. circa 1998.

30 Likes

Awww so cute!! Been too long I know. Good to see some old friends …and some new ones too. @Kevo4Christ Do you have any pets? If not, you have to make one up! lol. I never thought I would have frogs this time last year.

Now I have a few in my pond.

16 Likes

Content removed by author

25 Likes

Our late, great ultra-plush pup Shaggy :heart::grin: @Gigi @Romans1013

24 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

:relaxed: Oh, thank you. Sadie looks like she has some spirit. :grin: I have a particular fondness for the Bichon/Shih Tzu crosses. Shaggy was such a gentle dog. He didn’t even bark! I suspect I’ll always remember him as the perfect little dog. :heart:

Can’t remember Shaggy being as much a floor cleaner as your Sadie. Perhaps she’d like to take a Canadian vacation…hmmmmm…? :smiley: @Romans1013

2 Likes

3 Likes

:thinking: :rofl: :joy:

Between Canadian vaccinations and floor cleaning? I’d opt for the floor cleaning. :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Maz, long time no see… good to hear from you again :slightly_smiling_face:

Ya, here’s a pic of one of my favs… our leopard gecko… his name is Fester :grin: (my cousin named him before he passed him off to me)

21 Likes

Dit is :heart:zoe :heart:
Ze houdt van haar speelgoed muisjes🐀 en vliegen 🪰vangen is haar hobby helaas eet ze ze ook op🙄
Ze houdt van knuffelen maar is ook graag op haar zelf.

28 Likes

Zoë is prachtig, Sandra! @Sandra

Ik gebruik Google translate… vergeef me voor eventuele verkeerde vertalingen! :grin:

Mijn katten lijken allebei erg op jouw Zoe… onafhankelijk en toch aanhankelijk. :heart: Mijn zwarte kat, Panther, houdt ook van vliegen en eet ze graag op. :nauseated_face: Ik ben blij dat zij degene is die op ze jaagt, niet ik! :grin:

Zoe is beautiful, Sandra!

I am using Google translate…please forgive any mis-translations! :grin:

My cats both sound a lot like your Zoe…independent and yet affectionate. :heart: My black cat, Panther, also likes to catch flies and greatly enjoys eating them. :nauseated_face: I’m glad she is the one hunting them, not me! :grin:

7 Likes

Sorry I don’t have a dog so I dressed up as one. Does it count

19 Likes

I have many pets including mini horses. This is one of my mares and my first stallion, Ellie & Major.

ellie and major

22 Likes

A shaded blue persian from years gone by that I bred and later sold.

20 Likes

Hi Kevin, I’m thrilled to see you have a gecko. In learning all about frog care I have also been watching a lot of reptile/gecko videos on youtube. What is his favourite food? I have just built a bioactive terrarium for Lemon. I have put springtails in but am waiting on delivery of my dwarf white isopods. Will not put Lemon in for bout another month or so yet to let plants and clean up crew get established. When we go to visit family in the Philippines there are geckos running around on the walls and ceiling. They are so cute! They make little clicking sounds.
You said Fester is your favourite. You have more?? How long have you had Fester? He has some cool spots. Hes adorable.
@Jon How are you Jon? Long time no see.

16 Likes