The Moment We've Been Waiting For

We finally have the hospital rental - until my new one is ready!!! Oh gosh! I never knew how life altering a hospital bed would be!!!

Thank you to all who donated and felt led to help! I am so so so incredibly happy. Joy. I cannot even express how happy I am. Tonight I will finally be completely comfortable. Not only that my service dog will be able to work and task while on the bed too. I cannot wait - what an answer to my prayers. To our prayers. Thank you Lord

20 Likes

I am sorry that I missed out on donating something. Can I still help? If you need help, please let me know.

I am so glad that you received what you needed. Our Heavenly Father answers prayers and we can rejoice in Him. I am happy that you shared your JOY with us Lya.

May God continue to bless you with everything you need. You are in my prayers.

Blessings and Love,

Kate

5 Likes

We raised money for my hospital bed. This is a rental until my new one (going to be purchased one) is ready. Since it was going to be a bit time before it’s ready - they allowed me to rent one until then.

8 Likes

God promised His children that He will never leave us nor forsake us! I am so glad that you received all the help that you needed and if I had known, I would have jumped in to help.

Thank you for sharing pictures with us.

We are going Home soon. I can’t wait and I know you can’t wait either. As a matter of fact, we all can’t wait!!

Love you sister! Be blessed always.

5 Likes

I cannot wait either! I just cannot wait to run and jump and leap!

5 Likes

If you want to help extra sheets are always welcomed! :wink:

5 Likes

5 Likes

What a sight! Thank the Lord for this. You guys look so comfy, especially compared to that recliner!

5 Likes

I am so so comfortable!!! It is just so lovely.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Good night guys. Sleep well.

5 Likes

Kate,

Praise Him for His mercy and everlasting love. There’s nothing more to say besides…BUT GOD!

5 Likes

Look at that face…Sully is such a handsome boy. When possible could you take a photo of your kitty too?
Rest well friend!

5 Likes

So happy for you. Praying for good rest and comfort in your new bed. Sully looks at home already in it. God is truly faithful!!

8 Likes

I will! Take a photo of kitty :wink: too

4 Likes

Thank you! It has been truly wonderful. Except for potty breaks frequently during the night lol!

4 Likes

I have sent you a private message Lya. :blush:

Blessings!

2 Likes

I did wake up lastnight few times but honestly it was amazing - my sleep that I had!
Wow!

An entirely new sensation sleeping on a bed that can be customized for your needs and medical conditions.

Who knew?

I am so super thrilled. I cannot begin to tell you. This is a rental! Imagine what my own bed is going to be like? Even better!

I cannot thank you guys enough and those that helped outside of the fourm.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I am so so so happy. The pain (normal pain with my medical conditons yes I still feel) but I don’t have the stress and strain from sleeping on a restrictive recliner chair. My body is still doing the oooooh and ahhhh feeling. Lol!

There are no words! None! Except utter gratitude and joy.

I woke up to my beautiful service dog beside me too. Doesn’t get any better than that! (It’s the small things).

My heart is so full. Thank you Lord! Thank you. :heart:

7 Likes

Hopefully Sully isn’t a bed hog like most dogs​:joy::joy:
So glad you’re going to be more comfortable.

5 Likes

Oh he’s super sensitive!
If I ask him to move a bit he will!

6 Likes