★ The Rapture Survival Guide (TRSG) ★

Hi @fluidicice,

Thanks for looping me in, Chris. I’m so blown away every time I see just how comprehensive your rapture survival guide is!

I’m no techie by any stretch of the imagination, so my feedback is purely from a layperson’s point of view. I’m able to use the website pages quite easily and I have no problems using landscape mode for reading. I’m so used to doing that because I’m comfortable reading books from apps on my phone. My only comment on the website pages is that your site header keeps popping in and out and sometimes obscures the view at the top of what I’m reading. Not a major problem but can be somewhat inconvenient.

The word document looks crisp and clean, and all the hyperlinks seem to work fine.

I’d like to work with you on making this survival guide available on my store site in the blog section. Maybe we can put together a blog article specific to the rapture with a link to the survival guide. You might have an existing article we can use or we can easily put together an abbreviated intro from the wealth of info you have here.

Your Accepting Jesus blog piece has been getting so many hits on my site through organic searches since I installed a SEO app. I’m going to sign up with a Christian SEO company that will further refine our capability to appear on first page of organic searches as a way to ramp up our game in leading people to Jesus as they continue to search the web for answers to their problems in life.

We could also do an email campaign with maybe a new Rapture shirt and some current designs pertinent to the urgency of the times - and include a link to the survival guide.

In sum - with all the work you’ve put in for the revision of the rapture survival guide, I would love this to be the next big project for my site. I believe the Lord’s timing is right.

I’ll be praying about this and looking forward to continuing our collaborative efforts for Jesus’ kingdom work and God’s glory!

In Jesus’ service,
Amela

6 Likes

earnestly…what @Twi said…

1 Like

Thanks Twi and @jasonacts177 :slight_smile:
If you don’t want to start at the beginning perhaps you could just choose a section that most interests you such as the trumpets, the hotly debated timing of the rapture or the events immediately post-rapture.

1 Like

Hey Hotchi,

add a table of content

I have a table of contents on page 6 after a short introduction.

point to your document in my app and let the users to download and read it outside the app

Ah okay, I’m happy to go either way. I could make a text only version to condense the size for the app, otherwise if they want pretty pictures they could download it instead. Yeah Acts 17:11 (search the scriptures for yourself) is also littered throughout my document so they can verify these things themselves.

I’m careful with URLs these days as I have printed business cards that point to different pages. If I change the URL, I keep the old page but redirect it to the new one so people can still find the content.

Let me know if you need anything from my end. I’ve been making minor changes lately and can let you know when a ‘final’ copy is ready for your use.

Thanks again for the help! I’m hoping it will reach many people and help them to become saved :slight_smile:

Hey Amela! Thanks for your response.

your site header keeps popping in and out and sometimes obscures the view at the top of what I’m reading

Is that on mobile? Either way it only disappears when you scroll down (to display more text at once), if you scroll up it reappears again in case you want to use a heading.

I’d like to work with you on making this survival guide available on my store site in the blog section

That sounds good, I’m happy to help. Email me with the basics of what you would like to include and we can work it out from there!

It’s great to hear people are finding that blog post - I would say it’s the most important out of all of them :slight_smile: I will have to keep blogging as occasionally I forget to post something once a week.

We could also do an email campaign

Hmm, I’ll try to think of some new designs relating to the end times and see what I come up with. The email campaign sounds like a great idea though. It will get the message out there that this is imminent. (And even if they don’t believe, they can come back afterwards)

I believe the Lord’s timing is right.

Always :slight_smile: I’ve felt a new sense of urgency lately and have been pushing to get it done as soon as possible - but now the next stage of getting the word out there is beginning. I pray that the Lord uses it where it’s meant to go.

I actually started the document as a place to collect the information I learn from my studies (so I don’t forget it), and over time it grew so big that I figured I would share it with others.

Thanks for your continued prayers, you and your family are in mine too!

Yours in Christ,
Chris

1 Like

Thanks, Chris, for inviting my feedback.

I don’t think I can manage to read and comment on the whole document in the short term. Would you like to suggest a particular section for me to start with, say a different one to what you proposed for @Twi & Jason?

Also, I will need to obtain some more of those business card size tracts soon, if possible… (I’ll send an email.)

Hi Pax!

Oh haha, no I don’t expect anyone to read the whole thing. Just pick a section you find interesting as you feel led (or you want to know more about) and see what you think.

I’m happy to post some more cards to you or help you put together a new combination (front + back) for printing.

1 Like

Hi @fluidicice :slight_smile:

Yes, I saw the table of content was in page 6!

Be always careful with the wide and font used, your file should be readable on smartphone (portrait mode). If I’m in portrait in 100%, the font size is too small.

I tried Play Books (Google Books) with another book and they adapt dynamically the content to the screen orientation and screen size.

With your book (uploaded) they don’t adapt dynamically the content to screen orientation and screen size, and it doesn’t allow to change the font type and font size => you have to check this in the settings…

The same result with Librera PRO (free on F-Droid).

I would suggest you again to push it on Google Play Books… (for free).

• What I need is your URLs: from main URLs to alternate URLs (backup…), so I can suggest them in order of importance

• Be careful that all your web site is not accessible if we block trackers.
    Trackers during the end times will be not be good for Christians.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

Yes, it was on mobile. I’ve not seen that feature a lot on other sites.

At any rate, yes - I will be reaching out to you on email to work out the details.

Thank you so much for all you do to support several of us on the forum. Yes, let’s continue to lift each other up in prayers along with our loved ones!

God bless,
Amela

3 Likes

@fluidicice I’m working to add the links to your ebook, alternate backups and web site.
Please consider to add some of my apps in reference in your document/web site.
I’m not Jan Markell, Amir Tsarfati or pastor JD, but I did my best for the applications.
It’s incredible how people don’t want to share or help.
I contacted several known Youtubers in the past but nothing, not even a reply.
(except a Linux distro packager who included one app immediately, Thanks God).
Maybe they have a too big head :smile:
It would be so easy to share the gospels if we work together.
We are in the same team and in the same boat.
God bless…

Hi Hotchi!
Sorry for the delay, I’ve had a lot on lately.
Oh, the links are automatically generated on the PDF, I’m not sure why they aren’t working for you. If I had a better idea how you’re editing the text then maybe i can convert it for you. Would a HTML format make it easier to adapt into the app?

Yeah, I’d be happy to add your app. Having a Bible that’s offline and accessible anywhere is important. The convenience of an app is great as well.

1 Like

The web site is blocked if we don’t allow the anti-trackers.

No, I don’t need an html version as I took the (x)decision to let the users download your pdf file and come on your website and alternates.

I will also let a copy of your pdf on my gitlab and reference it. So there is one more alternate backup.

In fact, I have 3 Bible apps offline :slight_smile: for different configurations: Android, Android TV, Linux (snap, flatpak), iOS, MacOS, Big Sur and all ARM small processors (like RaspberryPi) with PyPI package. The content is the same. All the URLs are in the first topic of the presentation of the apps (ABC category). Now, it’s up to you what to include or not. Personally they are all useful if a terrible internet crash comes. Some may jump on their old RaspberryPI or old Mac or very old Linux installation.

(x) EDIT: the decision is better because I know that Apple will break my n* if the pdf is internal to the app with permissions…, + the fact to find a pdf client, + split views, + manage the pdf bookmarks… better and more easy to let this to a real pdf viewer.

1 Like

Still progressing but would just comment that the presentation and layout thus far is fantastic… some of it reminiscent of a great book by Ed Hindson & Thomas Ice - Charting the Bible Chronology.

2 Likes

Page 21

America’s Demise could be caused by :…
…A Communist Takeover

/Yuri Bezmenov nods in Morse code.

1 Like

Page 27

Remember that throughout the Bible Jesus warns us not to be deceived by anyone, but test what you’re told to see if it’s of the holy spirit or not. (Acts 17:11) Therefore test my words and study the Bible for yourself to either confirm or deny these things if it’s still future.

Commendably crucial caveat and one which Pastor JD frequently promotes.

25 “And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more. 26 Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.

Acts 20

2 Likes

Page 47

There’s also the possibility he might be an alien…

Intriguing and hitherto unencountered notion - going to reflect on this in light of Genesis 3:15 which prophesies the ‘seed’ origins of the duelling entities and enmities of Messiah and antichrist; Daniel 8:23-25 which offers a more fleshed (no pun intended) description on the antichrist; Daniel 11:36-39 and 2 Thess 2:1-3

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

2 Likes

Page 56 - Good Rev 6/19 comparison.

Inspired me to Strong’s Concordance the verses again.

Whereas Rev 6:2 is almost abruptly brief/opaque the parallel Rev 19:11(12) offers far more detail and clarity as to Who it is that rides out.

Perhaps the devil is in the lack of detail?

1 Like

Right gotcha, and it fits since He said the ‘seed of the serpent’ in Genesis. Since demons and taken angels don’t have a ‘seed’. I’ll fix that up and the other points you noted!

This is exactly the feedback I’m looking for and you certainly know your scripture well! Thank you so much for you critiques, it’s very much appreciated!!

Haha nice gif too! Maybe instead of a hat for your next picture you could do bulgey eyes xD

2 Likes

I see what you did there haha. Yeah it’s interesting to compare them, but one major point is that Jesus is the one opening the seals, therefore how can He also be the first rider? In Rev 19. The seals have been completed and He returns to claim His throne on earth. Hopefully I explained it well? I just expanded that area a little more as I have some new connecting thoughts.

Hey brother :orange_heart: will send you an email!

2 Likes