The Situation in Germany is bad - get mental prepared!

GOD Bless you Kris. Yes it is THE time for faith and Trust in our MIGHTY LORD JESUS. satan and his minions are in full swing trying to bring CHRISTians and many non ones down to the depressions of hell. Pray for that PEACE that passes all understanding. Remember MIGHTY GOD is our RAFT. Resting, Abiding, Faith and Trust in HIM.

9 Likes

Cyprus, where I currently stay seem to do a lot of effort to bypass Israel.
Don’t know if apartheid is the right term. Communist China is doing at the moment better than EU (at least in the region where I have friends). However, it’s not difficult to figure out how Hitler was able to take over so easily. Nothing new under the sun.

Instead of being pleasant, summer might become very dark in the Evil Union.
If the Elite will cut the food distributions, here, with the island situation it will not take long to cause riots or even civil war.
The guy in the north might be happy to see that and might come over. But unlike 1974 there will be no strenght to fight back. He likes to get to the oil and gas resources and also establish the revived Otoman empire. Joke Joe will not help. Israel has their own neighbor troubles. The only solution (for a while) might be a red flag with a sikle and a star hanging out of the window to let them believe this building is already theirs.
Regardless of all scenarios I am very sure that the EU will crumble and the €uro will be history.
In my opinion is all depends of what is going on in America. If Trump returns (where many people don’t believe yet I do), then the gouvernments in the EU will push possibly harder as Hitler because they will know their times is up soon as Trump will definitely take them apart.
Germany and Italy will be the first as they have been big in the election fraud.
Okay, a lot of speculations, time will tell.
One thing is clear, if YHWH will not interfere, we won’t make it another 2 years.
But I just trust in Adonai that He will surprise all mankind by His power, turn the tables and grant us some time for the final harvest.
Repentance is the keyword. Ninive repented and the destruction was delayed.

5 Likes

Jesus said He comes at a time when we don’t expect Him.
Maybe when things are so bad, people think He’s not coming.
Everyone is expecting Him now, yes, we must mentally and spiritually prepare for horrible times to come.
There is strength and peace in Jesus.

11 Likes

I’m Mary from Kentucky, USA. It’s so rewarding to hear from Sisters and Brothers from around the world connecting to share and encourage one another. No, none of us know when our Precious Jesus will return to get us, but as we continue to spread The Gospel we know it just brings us one soul closer. Praying for all of you in everything you’re enduring at this time for God to bring you His Peace and Comfort every step of the way. Blessings to you all !!!:pray:t4::purple_heart::latin_cross::fire::fire::fire:

18 Likes

This is not to offend but it is really surprising that your fellow Germans cannot recognise a repetition of history that happened about 80 years ago.

It is as clear as day from what you have written.

Stay strong and remain in faith. It’s also going to happen in Italy it is inevitable. I have also been preparing mentally to lose everything because of this. I also think of it this way, what I lose in this world doesn’t matter it’s what I will have when I leave this world that’s more important.

God takes away the bad and replaces it with good.

14 Likes

Hello Mary from Kentucky. You have the right idea to keep your eyes on Jesus and for the lost. We should have the feeling of anguish towards those who do evil because we know what their plight will be, so we must KBO as Winston Churchill used to say and bring them in, one by one. I am from California, btw, and yes there are many believers in this lost state. Glad to have you as part of the family of God and this forum.

10 Likes

I never thought of that! So true!

1 Like

Yes, even though some of my Friends who were in California have moved, I still have Faithful Sisters and Brothers in Christ who remain to fulfill their assignments there. I also know that there are major “revivals” taking place there through Mario Murillo and other Miniseries, so no, I don’t count California out, as we know that there are many “highways and hedges” there to which The Lord will send his “Faithful” workers in order to complete what was started. Although I can’t be there, my prayers are with you all !!! :pray:t4::purple_heart::latin_cross:

3 Likes

Thank you for the update from Germany. It must be so tough there. I have felt the LORD tell me to also stay under the radar. I work in Children’s Ministry, and I want to be able to keep working there, to do the work as long as we are able. I’m blessed that I am not so far being required to have the vaccine or be tested (I don’t trust the tests), although my temperature is taken. If they ever require this, I will not comply. I hope and pray everyone does as much as they can and are led by the LORD while we still can. I don’t think we have much time left.

12 Likes

Please dont think that I am not reading your comments if I am not replying to anyone. Its just that my health is limited and communication is exhausting for me (I am not mental healthy, but the Lord is helping me in many ways!). Thats the reason why I am not working.

@methusalem
You are so right! We have to rely on the Lord every day and trust him. He will guide us through everything!

@Mdbt21 Welcome to our community! Yes, no one knows the day or the hour. Although I believe (and hope) that the time will come soon. But I am also thankful, because each day many souls are getting saved worldwide. If that wouldnt happen, the rapture would happen. So I am always thinking about the people who are getting saved.

@JaimieOxford No, you dont offend me in any way. I was thinking the same like you and dont understand that either. Its like the germans have fallen in a sleep. They are believing the lies and are believing our government. The vaxx will give them their normal life back…
But thats not what makes me upset. Every nation is fallen. We have to accept that. What makes me sad/angry is, that many christians are deceived too. There are many chuches in germany who are believing this lie also and I bet, that they will in the future only the tested/vaccinated people allow to participate in the worship service, which makes me sick in my stomach. I have to pray often to forgive them. But I do also not having any contact to christians who are deceived. Its hurting me too much, that they believe this lie.

@Livingwater1 The situation is Israel must be tough. And now its time to stay strong in faith and know the bible as good as we can. You are right: We are sealed and no one can take us from the Lord. I am believing that we will get raptured soon, but I am also trying to prepare myself mentally for the persecution. Because I dont have to work, I am not facing this like you maybe. Its all psychological warfare. And if you understand why the government and the media is behaving like this, it becomes easier to cope with that.

@reeniefr We have a small island here which called Helgoland. On Helgoland there are zero Covid cases and yet the government says, that the hard restrictions have to be executed there. Its absolutely insane. I dont trust the tests either. I think, that the Lord shows us by the Holy Spirit if something is good or evil. And everything with this covid lie is evil. They treat healthy people like sick people and here in Germany they are often saying at the end of the conversation: “Stay Healthy!” which is kinda ironic, because there are many people who are not healthy. But of course it means, that you should not have covid. You can have cancer and other things but beware you get covid! “Stay healthy” is for me the new “Heil Hitler!” which the Nazis are saying during their ruling over germany. Its makes me sick. I never said it and I am thinking about replying like: “Jesus is more important than health!”

14 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

It is sad, but God. This is happening because God said it would. People are choosing. That is something that will always continue to happen. People are deceived and are deceiving. That will never stop happening until THE DAY.

You feel sad and angry, that’s understandable. However don’t let those feelings overwhelm you. We are all angry, sad and frustrated. I am really mad, because I also know what is going on and I know that a lot of the people around me also believe the lie. They are all talking about summer holidays and where they are going to go.

Matthew 24:37-39

As in the days of Noah so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.

I always try to remind myself of that verse, it helps me to accept, even if I don’t like what is going on, that God knows about so He will take care of it.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mary. What a lovely introduction. So happy to virtually meet you!

Emma x :pray: :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Here in the Bible Belt of the United States, life has been pretty lax, we are even able to go to the local stores with the majority of people unmasked and most likely unvaccinated. But I know things will heat up as they have for many other countries such as your own. I have been praying and asking God for wisdom and He keeps telling me to keep my trust in Him. This morning He lead me to these two different passages

“Aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭4:11-12‬ ‭‬‬

“But recall the former days when, after you were enlightened, you endured a hard struggle with sufferings, sometimes being publicly exposed to reproach and affliction, and sometimes being partners with those so treated. For you had compassion on those in prison, and you joyfully accepted the plundering of your property, since you knew that you yourselves had a better possession and an abiding one. Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. For, “Yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay; but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.” But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:32-39‬ ‭ESV‬‬

We are to stand strong in the faith like our brothers and sisters many years ago. I will keep praying for God’s children throughout the earth to keep looking to Him and that blessed hope!

15 Likes

I also live in Holland in the Kop van Noord Holland, God bless you JanNL and keep looking up for our redemption draws near! Can you believe how long the stores stayed closed starting just before Christmas when Rutte first promised they’d be open by Jan. 20th? Such deception! I am so blessed that we have a church that is open and which preaches the whole Bible including the end times as we are seeing all these signs come to pass before us. It is so wonderful to see other dutch sisters (and brothers) here on this site. btw. this is my first time posting!

12 Likes

This is a interesting video until they got into New Age jargon. I am referring to David Icke video.

2 Likes

Hi Kris,
Ja es gibt hier Leute aus Deutschland. Auch ich bin sehr besorgt und in meiner Gemeinde werden ab jetzt corona Tests verlangt, um Zutritt zu bekommen. Schreckliche Zeiten. MARANATHA

I am also following from Germany. My church was closed for months and is now only open for people with a negative corona test. MARANATHA.

5 Likes

When did church go from being a sanctuary to a place that only accepts the vaccinated? Not church anymore if that is the critereon.

4 Likes

Some Germans do see history repeating and are trying to wake others, while preparing to do battle in court…if they can find a just court in the world. This is a really interesting article–especially toward the end when he mentions there are those who can see because of their spirituality. That’s us!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dutch. It’s very nice to meet you. I’m in the UK but spent 3 happy years in Holland in the late 90’s. I feel so blessed to be part of this Church and forum as not as well set up as you locally.

Emma :pray::pray:

1 Like