The Situation in Germany is bad - get mental prepared!

Yes, I recall you writing about him. We have that here with those promising Trump is coming back and underground rescues of millions of human slaves being trafficked. It seems to keep people in a state of perpetual expectation with no plans of their own.

4 Likes

Thanks for the nice welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kris thanks for your encouragement. I am so uncertain about yes or no to leave that church. The thing is: my husband has a clear calling to minister teenagers. He also is disgusted by the way our church is handling the situation but our hearts are aching for all those teens… who will be left with this terrible situation.

3 Likes

Only the Lord can give you the answer. I couldnt be in that environment. But I left my church before this plandemic started. And God gave me peace about this. Time will tell what you and your husband have to do. God bless you :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I agree… :pray:

I will have you and the entire body of Christ in my prayers. Keep up the faith!

3 Likes

Hi from NZ
Intresting seeing all the comments.
Things are getting so bad world wide.
Arrests of christians ,pastors in England,
Killings of Christians I just read about in Africa.
(RR) SITE.
Everything is just speeding up , in a year the whole world is suddenly changed
What we say what we do .
Even down here in nz they want us all to take vaccine.

Man I’m looking forward to the rapture .
We need rightjustness .
And that can only come with Jesus Chris,
Praise be to our coming king Jesus.

14 Likes

I too have family here in the Netherlands and in South Africa. It is music to my ears that there are believers in Germany and The Netherlands. I honestly feel like I am the only one believer in Holland. It’s good to hear that there are others. Praying for strength, perseverance and protection of those who stand up for the truth and fall for the lies.

11 Likes

Have all a blessed week with the Lord. May he guides you through the battles you face and strenghtens you. May he give you peace in the Storm you face and calm your troubled heart.

What I discovered also is, that churches who are awake about this situation and speaking the truth and meeting without restrictions are facing great presecution. Pastors are getting arrested (James Coates) and property of Churches is being confiscated. The great thing is, that the Lord is always with us! Even if we are facing in the future being in prison for being unvaccinated.

Nobody can separate us from the love of God! :heart:

8 Likes

How wonderful it is to meet similarly minded people in the Netherlands. The deception is so strong, it breaks my heart. I’ve just returned from a short visit from South Africa. The propaganda is intense, from the public announcements, to sign boards all over reminding us to maintain social distancing. Airlines offer in packs masks, plastic gloves, hand sanitiser and even a red bag marked Biohazard, that once you are done with masks, hand wipes etc, you can dispose of them in the red bag. All over, constant reminders of the dangers of Covid, all in such subtle, yet convincing and believable ways. And so many are believing the lie.

6 Likes

May the Lord protect all who read this. May the Lord guide each of us in His path for His glory. May the Lord give you strength as we all endure, until He removes us from the wrath to come. May God empower us to use our gifts to save as many as possible before removal. Father please hug each and reveal Your love as only You can. We love You Father. We give You Glory , honor, and all praise!

11 Likes

Me too, can’t wait for the rapture. How blessed are we, who believe!

9 Likes

@Karijn Hi Karen, also from the netherlands (nijmegen). Thank God we’re not alone in this!!! I have thought for a long time that there were hardly any fellow christians left with eyes open. Our family (as so many others) has left our church for most of the same reasons i read here on this forum. Thankfully we stumbled (thanks to Jaap Dieleman) upon a small church not too far away where i actually can hug people (that’s my favorite part😏) and worship and be a church! Wow! That was such a relief!!
God works in mysterious but wonderful ways.
Bless you!! Do you have people around to connect with?

6 Likes

Oh this is music to my ears! You’re in Nijmegen, that’s so close to where I am! I live in Cuijk. No I have not met any Christians in the Netherlands. It would be wonderful to connect to other like minded people.

6 Likes

@Karijn maybe we can meet sometime? Would be nice.
Maybe send a pm. Actually don’t know how that works on this forum😁

3 Likes

I don’t know how it works either. I’m rather enjoying it though, finally making contact with some believers here in the Netherlands. Amazing how technology can connect us.

3 Likes

@TheNetherlandsJet @Karijn To send a private message just click on the other person’s icon (yellow circle with a K for Karijn), then click “message”

4 Likes

Thanks! How simple things can be😉

3 Likes

Amen bless the name of the Lord

1 Like

Hi Livingwater
Have you heard of Amir Tsarfati - behold Israel.org ?

He is saying they are talking of getting rid of the green passports- seems conflicted info like here with the media
I’m curious if he is unaware? Or it’s different in parts of Israel? I don’t doubt you, just curious :blush: