The Threatening Letter

Shalom Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Well tonight, at the start of my shift, I was handed the foreseen letter.
I will NOT forsake my LORD and take this poison!

I would like to thank J.D. for his sermon on Hezekiah and the letter from the Assyrians.
I did exactly what he preached, went to my car and prayed over the letter that CHRIST JESUS would deliver me and my co workers from this evil.

I have brought this to the foot of the Cross and I’m putting all my faith in the LORD that HE will see me through. Whether that be employment somewhere else, keeping me in my job here or suffering and destitute, HIS will be done!

I am asking for prayers for myself and all who are in this position that HE will do what is right for each and every child of GOD.

The verbiage has intentionally left out religious exemption…But GOD!

Matthew 11 : 28, 29, 30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 7 : 7, 8
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

IN CHRIST :pray:

55 Likes

Ever Loving Heavenly Father

Please protect those in the path of scheduled injections who do not wish them. Whether they are of You or not. Please place upon they whom are Your children, a galvanizing protection from those not of You. Please deliver unto they who are in this situation, answers and solutions they need to endure and circumvent the slotted problems facing them.

Help Neil with putting in the whole armor of God and please *Assyrianate this situation in the same miraculous fashion or awe You had carried out with an angel.

Disclaimer: we are not asking You to send an angel to kill the CEO and those like the CEO for demanding employees get injected, but a miracle that lays waste to the situation.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

31 Likes

29 Likes

Thank you Jon :pray:

I have co workers who are really fearing for their families sustenance and even though they were strongly against the jab, they were talking at break time which would be the “best vaccine option” to take…my heart is heavy.

Shalom

18 Likes

I would share this with management. No one should be forced to join the trial.

8 Likes

Lord, show those who are wavering Your awesome deliverance so that they may believe/come to faith in Your son Jesus. Father, please show Yourself mighty on behalf of Your children. Amen.

8 Likes

You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah (Psalm 32:7 NKJV)

7 Likes

Tell ‘em Pfizer since it has a lower chance of working…but even that isn’t going to help them because they are about to embark on repeated boosters every few months (for now) then changing to every month by mid 2022. They will have fallen into the abyss of annihilation. And also, Pfizer I think is recalling their doses because of the ineffectiveness and shipping out NEW formula with the same dire results. Like Coke but slightly different.

7 Likes

Thank you Karyn!

That is a very complete article that I’m sure any lawyer could make strong arguements with.
I however, would not be able to do that study any justice if I were to present it myself.

It was brought up last night about getting a class action lawsuit together with other city workers. Problem is everyone is too afraid of losing their livelihood and no one is really willing to fight.
I wouldn’t have the first clue how to organize a class action suit for every city worker of Toronto who doesn’t want this poison.

I’m calling my Pastor today to see if he will sign the generic religious exemption letter included in J.D’s Aug 8th prophecy forum.
Short of submitting that and hoping for the best, I dont have faith in management changing their stance.

My faith is in Jesus and I know, whatever path he leads me down, if it be a struggle it won’t be more than I can take.

Shalom🙏

8 Likes

Thank you Dennis for that passage of scripture. For myself and the co worker I sent it to.

In Christ :pray:

3 Likes

Pastor Mac said something in last night’s teaching that I think we should all pay close attention to: “You can tell if God is first in our lives by the way we respond to worry and adversity.”

10 Likes

Thank you Letitia for your powerful prayer :pray:

Jon,
The words you chose….They will have fallen into the abyss of annihilation absolutely stirred my spirit. As these mandates have progressed with warp speed I’ve thought, if the initial shot doesn’t outright kill or maim the recipient they’ll continue adding boosters until it does. This evil has become nothing less than leading sheep to the slaughter. But our loving shepherd is tending to our every need. HE will pull us close to HIS bosom if we will listen and follow HIS voice alone.

I’m praying for common sense and TRUST to prevail as we’ve been given minds to reason with clarity. Our strength is in Jesus!

10 Likes

So, is that a good thing, Vicki? Just making sure if I should be smiling I did something right or frown I did something wrong.

2 Likes

You are 100% correct Jon but I cant bring myself to advise them which poison to take. I do not want their blood on my hands😔
That is a decision they will have to make and I hope they ask God for guidance.

Shalom🙏

2 Likes

Smile Jon…for you confirmed the whisperings of our gentle Holy Spirit’s voice.

3 Likes

Nah, I know, Neil. I am having a hard time with this situation as we all are too. I have to use some sort of humor to help get through or I will be in a fetal position till we are called home. Even bad humor.

3 Likes

Ah good times then! I feel like dancing in the fields now, but since Gyphy refuses to let me use their gifs anymore, we must pretend I’m using images from The Sound of Music.

5 Likes

Jon,
The heavenly hills will soon come alive with the sound of angels song as we dance in praise before HIM!

6 Likes

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

My Pastor put me on to this website today. It has the religious exemption form that can be filled out and submitted to your employer.

The lawyer appointed to this coalition is the same lawyer who represented Pastor James Coates of Grace Life Church in Alberta.

I’ll post this here for any other Canadians ( as it’s worded for Canadian law) if any other Brothers and Sisters are faced with mandatory injections across this once great country.

Shalom🙏

6 Likes