The weight of it all

Well, I’m already a very emotional person.
As I’ve been reading through the various forum threads I’m even more so emotional :sob: :broken_heart:

This was out in the prayer request thread because
“ pray without ceasing “, right ?! :pray::pray::pray:

Sometimes the weight of life especially in these days overwhelms me , not to despair but to absolute fall in my knees and ball like a baby in gratitude to God Almighty for salvation, most definitely, but also that He is the omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent glorious God who through His Son has reached down to anyone who wants a relationship with him.

Without the triune God and his role
as Abba/ Father this life of illness, death, broken relationships, trying to reach unsaved loved ones without noted success, fractures in the body of Christ, a world going to hell in a hand basket ……I’d have no hope.

But because He is who He is, I have much hope.
It may not be apparent at times because what is seen is tears, occasional apathy, burnout, frustration and __________( continue filling in the blank :pleading_face:) But it’s there​:sweat_smile:

I can’t list everyone but this is for ALL here , I pray :pray: :pray:we realize the HOPE we each have outside this physical world we trudge through knowing that one day whether before the rapture or from the rapture, we cross that finish line to meet THE award Giver​:trophy: , THE cheerleader :mega:, THE COACH :stopwatch:, that loved us through it all because then EVERYTHING will be worth it even though right now, it may not seem as such.
Run :man_running:t2: this race, or walk, or crawl, or drag yourself.

24 Likes

Amen!! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement!
Yes; He alone is worthy of ALL honor and praise!!!

8 Likes

Your post was just for me; thank you.

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Phil 3:14

Phil 1:3-6 I thank God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

8 Likes

@Stephmerm

Girl…

1k4soqteINd1SAUUfy

& AMEN :raised_hands:t3:!

6 Likes

We do grow weary in our fleshly bodies, but remember; Not I, but Christ! Praise be to God! Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Give God all the Praise, Honor and Glory! For we are nothing without Him!

5 Likes

That is one of my favorite verses.
In the Christian schools I attended it was a common verse we’d sing as a song.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, the weight of it all! Pastor J D 's Prophecy Update was spot on! This world is not our home, we are just passing through! But, I know we are all growing weary with the loss of so many loved ones, health issues for so many, the economy, the day to day stress’s of life! Just cry out to God each day for His love, mercy and strength! Some days I don’t know how to pray and what to ask for but I know that God is in control and its not our will but God’s will! God’s perfect timing! I wake up each day thinking, is the day the Lord will return, praying that all who seek Him will be saved! Ready for the Rapture! Come, Lord Jesus, Come!

7 Likes