Things are going badly in the Netherlands

this is not suitable for people who are sensitive.
I even cried for it, our government is no longer trusted.
the green pass is pushed through with speed.
the police behind the people have a very hard time and they are being attacked by their own colleagues.
there is now so much going on here in the Netherlands that I no longer know where to start with the story.
everything breaks down here from families to companies.
The Netherlands can really use a prayer.
and i hope righteousness comes.in jesus name

27 Likes

I am so sorry. I am praying for you.

5 Likes

Hi Gerard, i’m also from the netherlands and i totally agree. Our country has become a strange and scary place. I am the only one of my brothers & sisters who refuses the jab and i know they think i’m crazy.
I am greatful that we found a new church (thanks to Jaap Dieleman) which will stay open for as long as that will be possible.
So greatful that my husband, our 2 girls & myself are wide awake!
I pray for the Lord to give us strength, faith & love in these last days!!
Blessings, Jeanet

25 Likes

How horrible :cry: I am praying for the people of the Netherlands :pray:

8 Likes

We will certainly be praying. I couldn’t believe how the police beat an elderly man in the face at least twice.

Is the police brutality because of people not wanting the jab or refusing to wear a mask or both?

8 Likes

Praying for you all!

6 Likes

This is so horrible my heart breaks .

Dear Lord we pray for your people and Greald
that you give them safety and shelter . we pray for the families . we pray for this man healing from his wounds . Please take us home
Jesus name amen

10 Likes

praying :pray: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Actually neither. It looks like they try to give people who don’t agree with the covid restrictions a bad name. All critics here - even doctors & scientists- are ridiculed or banned from sm.
We also had a BLM demonstration, and the police did nothing!

4 Likes

Praying hard for you and all in the Netherlands @gerard. We had the privilege to live near Brunssum for 3 years when my husband was stationed there with NATO forces. This senseless violence is unbelievably sickening and evil. I pray for your strength, peace and protection through this and what’s to come. It’s such a blessing for us all to share fellowship across the world with our brothers and sisters in Christ through this forum and raise each other up in prayer and comfort one another.

1 Thessalonians 4: 15-18
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

He’s coming soon. Stay strong. God bless and keep you safe :pray: :pray: :pray: :heart:

12 Likes

Praying for you Jeanet!

May God keep you and your family safe until our Lord and Savior comes for His “Faithful “ Church.

I believe America is in for this same thing here very soon.

Maranatha!

5 Likes

Cornpop5050 thank you

1 Like

dankjewel janet
ik bid heel lang voor gerechtigheid maar het lijkt zo ver weg.

1 Like

Deborah2021 thank jou

You are most welcome @gerard .

kina thank you

1 Like

becky thank you

1 Like

wren thank you

trust tank you
maranatha

Dear Heavenly Father
I beg you please to cascade the Netherlands with truth and to please bless the enemy with guidance out of their self-made prisons and woe to those who refuse to see the truth and the Heavenly light cast upon this world by You. May those who are under adversity be blessed with bold strength and courage to withstand tyranny and persecution. May they all be guided by the hand, if not saved, to Christ before escalation happens.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

11 Likes