Things are going badly in the Netherlands

As the Bible says: don’t put your confidence in princes. T

hey will do the wrong thing (I am just finishing 2 Cron. in my daily reading and despair that even good kings often still go wrong at the end of their life) but God, our King, will do good. He will reign in righteousness and with justice.

8 Likes

I would happy to see Britain rid itself of the monarchy and Prince Andrew face charges for his alleged involvement with Epstein. Prince Charles appears to be complicit in the great reset scheme. Forget Princes. We will soon be with our coming king and every kneel will bow.

7 Likes

The latest from the Netherlands: so sad… A 12yr old boy went to court to be able to get vaxxd, because his father had forbidden it. And surprise, surprise, the court justified it :sleepy: :sleepy:

7 Likes

Thank you so much KelSlo! “Keep oil in your lamp”. What excellent advise - from the Word no less!

6 Likes

Wickedness in high places of societal authority (think law enforcement, courts, government) being influenced and controlled by spiritual wickedness, spiritual powers and spiritual rulers of darkness. Demonic influence is at an all-time high. Keep sharing Jesus, keep looking up, and keep looking forward to the Rapture. We are pilgrims in this dying world. Hold on to your faith. I lived in Holland for many years. I know what it’s like there. Maranatha.

9 Likes

Banned from sm what’s that?

1 Like

@m777 banned from social media.

3 Likes

That is so awful. Kids need protection of their parents, Toronto clinic offered free ice cream for that age group no parental involvement required. Please God protect the children.

4 Likes

amen @IDoBelieve
our king Jesus Christ

How are things where you are now @becky? If I remember correctly, you are in Europe? Things have been going downhill pretty much everywhere, I believe. I hope you are okay.

Blessings,

Debrah

1 Like

I just read what you wrote about losing disability benefits if you don’t accept the jab. It’s horrible to think they would stoop that low but we know they would. I know a couple who are Christians from my mom’s church. She has metastatic cancer in remission. She and her husband both got their first shots. She is pale and frail and in and out of hospital. A family member filled them in on the truth and they decided not to get the second one. I saw them last week eating in the restaurant when I was picking up takeout and they told me her disability provider told her that they would take 400.00 off her cheque if she didn’t keep her jabs up to date. She was also threatened with the loss of benefits so she would not have money for her cancer meds. I guess they planned to take away altogether. I guess this is part of the coercion we can all expect but that is really cruel. Happily, she and her husband have strong faith and trust in Jesus and I believe they know where they are going. God protect everyone in this position. I hope everything is well with you. We all need to pray for each other. I ask the Holy Spirit to write names on my heart and to pray for everyone whose names I can’t remember.

6 Likes

@IDoBelieve
Hi ,things seem to be a new
normal . I live in USA , Los Angeles
is using covid pass and mask .
I live in a red county so people
here are more conservative
and not wearing mask . Although
people have began to grow
cold . my friend in the uk
said they opened up everything .
The Kiaser health insurance
made a policy that only people
that are not sick can go see the Dr .
Sick people have to use telephone
visit . Kind of crazy sick people
cannot go see the Dr in person .

becky

becky

2 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me. I listen to Pastor Michael Clark in Visalia. He did a good series on the reset when hardly anyone was talking about it so he clearly has courage and I agree with his message. Masks are so bad for our health and so many near me are wearing them in cars and walking alone. It’s nearly impossible to get real science to people. Vaccine mandates are a constant threat hanging over heads. Things in Canada are different province to province but we don’t have a media source telling us the truth. CBC belongs to Trudeau and he is one of the worst leaders in what used to be the free world. Stay safe Becky. I Pray that Jesus comes soon. He sure is needed.

Editing this to add. My doctor quit. She is a Catholic Christian. A local priest as he was retiring told locals what he heard from Archbishop Vigano in a letter to the newspaper and was vilified by many in the area. That information may have prompted her decision. Now just nurse practitioners see people.

4 Likes

@IDoBelieve
do you live in canada ?
we saw a red wave take place
in the state of virginia . I
am not optimistic because
I think they are all globalist .
Things are ramping up . Nurse
practitioner are seeing the sick
at the urgent care too . my insurance
K is not pushing the j@b on me .
I think they are seeing an increase
of S/E and are having to treat them
and thus costing more . With
HMO profit is the bottom line . I
have that in my favor for now .
They will not let you see a MD
if your sick . This is so upside
down and just crazy . You can
see a doctor if your not sick .
I do believe this is the grooming
for the MOTB . I pray for a lot
of family members and friends
that have had the j@b . My
physical was good and I appear
to be healthy . The insurance
co is giving free covid rapid
test to all its members . They
are working in skeleton work
force . The mask appears to
be a political statement for a
lot of people . We have to pray
pray pray . Can you tell me
what that letter said ?

becky

3 Likes

Praying

2 Likes

@ELS
welcome to the forum

Thanks. So far all is going okay…ish.

I’ve been in the process of relocating with hubby and the first day here I gave myself a major concussion (or as we say in my family a; combustion of my constitution. lol), then I was making a slow cooker meal and the lid went on tippy on me and my right hand ring finger has a new shade of purplish pinkish kinda a little bit brownish color to remind me how to use the slow cooker now LOL, Then last week I stepped the wrong way getting INTO the truck; and twisted my left knee; after we had done loading for the day and heading back home. Then this morning I step out of bed and promptly twist my right ankle. ROFL Anyone else think I’m under attack or is it just hubby? While we’re at it, hubby had a “run in” with a deer who decided that while hubby was on his way to his Just Over Broke. Cosmetic damage to the grill, left corner panel and some piece of what appears to be deer tail stuck in the left rim. Hubby was a bit “Well that was interesting. How did that happen?” When I saw the damage to the truck, I looked at him and gave him that “mama’s ‘are you okay’ once over” and when I saw he was okay I just shrugged my shoulders and went inside. All I could think was, “At least he’s alive. That’s a good thing.” Actually, it wasn’t until this morning when the reality of the situation hit me. Grieving is seriously messing up my ability to “feel” much of anything. {I think that is a prayer request.} This morning it hits me and I just started crying and flipping out and going ballistic all over the place and then Hubby puts his arms around me and says, “It’s okay Mouse, I love you too.”
Now this man has not had to live with me for 5 years while I get past traumas dealt with… my multitasking functions have been compromised by the latest software update. LOL So we cut the man some slack. Besides he says to me, “Never ever disrespect a woman. EVER!” How can you argue with a man like that.

Why did I go ballistic? Oh okay context would be good. Right.
Hubby was suppose to be taking me to the city for the last load this coming week, instead he had to work yesterday. We had ‘planned’ to go out and get the 3 or 4 cords of firewood we need for this winter but his boss lady decided she needed a few days off because her days off are so much more important than his 3 cords of HEAT for the winter. Normally no big deal. I go out and gather sticks and dead-fall and drag it to the house. No big deal, however we were to take that tractor out and I’m not comfortable with that just yet. Tires keep going flat and need to be filled daily for use. What do I know, it’s a Kabota. lol Had we been able to go grab that ONE day, we would easily have all the wood we needed for the season and still had time for coffee, lunch and cutting and stacking the wood all nice and neat like. Now he has to play tag with the insurance company blah blah blah. lol

I guess that all of this tells both of us that we are doing the right thing. The move part is going easy as long as we remember to PRAY FIRST, and then go. Grandma would say never travel without asking for Traveling Mercies of the LORD. I had thought about going back out into the back yard and grabbing more small wood but then the ankle went so now I’m here bugging you guys again ROFL.

PS Loved the Bible study from last night. JD sure has a way of helping my puzzle pieces find homes. God bless you JD!!

JD is awesome. Takes a lot of courage to speak the truth so fearlessly and devotion and energy to keep all of these balls in the air at once. Sounds like you have been burning your candles at both ends. Fender benders and trips and falls can be warnings that we need to slow down. I will pray that you will take time to nurture yourselves. pray and read scripture and just be kind to yourselves. Your hubby sounds like a dear. Make yourselves a nice meal and sit down to eat and enjoy each other. Quiet time we all need. God bless you.

4 Likes

That’s a very good reminder. I’ll plan that for tomorrow night after work.

And yes, I agree that JD’s work is no easy task. We need to keep him in our prayers. The spiritual warfare is real right now.

1 Like

Yes, I live in Canada. I am not optimistic about man’s ability to change things because I believe this is judgment and God will follow through with what is in the book of Revelation. Of course that means are closer to the Rapture. Have you listened to Dr. Carrie Madej? She is brilliant and she is a Christian. She described a method for people to self administer the vax that could be used for the mark. If I still have a copy of priest’s letter, I will try to condense what he wrote for you. Letter was quite detailed. I was so upset when I read the responses he got from locals especially one local merchant who later took down the Canadian flag over his store and replaced it with the 6 coloured rainbow flag for Canada day. Today, the two flags fly side by side. I haven’t darkened their doorstep since. I support their competition. The town I live in has changed so much it is unbelievable.

2 Likes