Thought I'd introduce myself

I am new here and wanted to say hello. How is everybody going?

15 Likes

Welcome. You may not know this yet, as you just joined, but we have a great Intro thread to share about yourself on the forum; have some fun and talk about yourself.

5 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: from Sully and I

and welcome.

12 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forum. May we bless each other with your presence.
Warmly Doc :dove:

7 Likes

Hello…Great to have you here
all the way from South Africa…
May God bless you.
:heart::pray:Kariena

4 Likes

I love Sully…AND you dear @anon17258824 …How are you doing?

3 Likes

We are good how are you?!

3 Likes

I am good…was in pain…but so much better…

My dad had op …fixed 3 vertabrae in his neck…he is 88…last Tuesday…He was supposed to come out of hospital on Friday but has now contracted a fever and chest infection so they are still keeping him there until he is better.
He has been very confused since the anaesthetic…not quite knowing where he is and seeing things that are not there…he is a strong believer and I know he is in Jesus’s Strong Hands.
Praying for him and you…and Sully!

9 Likes

Hello. Welcome to our church family! I ask Lord Jesus to bless your time here. Many people around the world are struggling and searching for likeminded believers. We graciously accept all that seek the Lord and carry the blessed hope of his soon appearing. You May find some truths here that are scoffed at. But rest in the knowledge that God is in control and we are living each day in anxious expectation of His glorious appearing! You’ll also find many prayer warriors here that truly have blessed people by the power of the Holy Spirit and the loving kindness of our savior Jesus Christ!
-In the peace and love of Jesus Christ

• Rebecca
6 Likes

Amen.
I know Jesus is going to see him through. Meds are tough for me too. I get side effects, I guess my body is super sensitive.

I pray he will contiune to heal, as slow as recovery may be, doctors will continue to be compassionate and caring to both of you.

Hugs and thank you for praying for Sully and I. It is much appreciated.

4 Likes

Let me invite you, and everyone else, to the Solid Ground Cuppa House, where the conversations are free, and so are the refreshments!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome :grinning: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

Oh my I am sorry about that. I will pray for your dad.

2 Likes

Tony, you guys are on the move? Safe travels. Me and Hubbydude pray for you and yours (move and daughters) every morning. Excited that you guys are on the way to better!

2 Likes

I am blessed and vertical, praise God. Hope you are well, and I want to welcome you to the forum. Please make yourself at home. There are wonderful people here and you couldn’t find a place more alive and full of the love of the Lord.

Morning Tony @Tony,
I’m praying for your safe passage and that the world holds still until you get to where you’ve planned. If for some reason that doesn’t happen Tony, remember our Father IS in control, and he will put your family exactly where He wants you to be.

May you bless everyone you meet as you travel to your new home. May your witness be strong and your words of faith bold, planting countless seeds along your way. May our LORD water them all, bringing them to Life. May your old house sell quickly and for tons more money than you expect. And may your new homestead overflow with abundance (and cost far less than you expect!

Hubbydude and I are looking forward to meeting your family— ALL of them— at the JDF Forum Reunion after our Father calls us home. May it be far quicker than we expect! Safe travels Brother. Shalom.

7 Likes

Good morning @FinalGen22,
Welcome! This is a good place; may it bless your socks off! Stop by for a cup of coffee at Merrilee’s ☕️Solid Ground Cuppa House and get ready for our Friday Food Fight at 🥧 FOOD FIGHT...FOOD FIGHT
compliments of our Matron of Funny, @DallasT. We have tons of jokers on this forum— all blessed with a heart for God along with their sense of humor.
Of course there’s plenty of manna to feed on throughout the pages of this place! Here’s a link to most recent Prophecy Update discussion.
May 15, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update
And if you want to join us in prayer,
Prayer Requests - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum.
Shalom.

5 Likes

Welcome to this wonderful forum @FinalGen22 !!

5 Likes

God bless! Just trying to figure out this forum. Thank you for having me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome Lou @LAWordy,
C’mon in. Lots of good people and tons of ideas to chat about. I’m sure you’ll find a comfy spot.
Shalom.

3 Likes