UK signage the best news on the road

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

This category is solely reserved for posts that share the glory of God!

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

Praise His Holy Name , first that we know of in the UK thank you JD and team for your continued annointed work, look up brothers and sisters :pray::pray::pray:

30 Likes

Awesome! A sign for The Almighty from somewhere in Blighty!

Well placed too; having grown-up in that general area I know traffic around the A3 can be horrendous.

What better way to beat it than in the air?

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Thanks for posting @Hope2020 - genuinely put a smile on my chevy chase*.

In Christ

*Cockney rhyming slang for ‘face’

10 Likes

Glad it gave you a much needed lift in these trying times and a smile on your boat race, God bless :pray:

2 Likes

THank you for posting that. I think I did that one. I tried to put some ABC banners up like Pastor JD asked for but London Transport (i.e. our Satanic Mayor) wouldn’t sign off on the ABCs!! “Hope” was all they would allow, but at least they woud allow hope!

6 Likes

Thanks also to Chris in Oz (fluidicice) for doing the visual.

5 Likes

Actually I don’t think I did that one. I did banners elsewhere in London. So that’s great news, it means there are at least two people in the UK posting these banners.

3 Likes

It was you Erica, I haven’t done the vertical Hope design for anyone else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK. I wondered because when I looked at the order I made it didn’t seem to include Putney (a part of London). It included places near Putney. So maybe they threw in Putney for free as it was last minute. Or maybe they are doing different places from what they are telling me. It doesn’t matter as long as people see it…

2 Likes

Hi Erica I reposted from telegram In think, thank you for spreading the joy xx

2 Likes