Urgent Prayer Request for a dear friend

Please pray for my dear friend, Heather, who is battling multiple myeloma. She has been through so much since her diagnosis, just two years ago. She is only 48 years old and has two sons. I just learned that she has been placed on comfort care.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear this news, Amy , which must bring you a lot of heartache.

May the Lord comfort you as you stand by, helpless to do anything for your friend, but united with the Lord who wants us to cast all our cares on Him because He cares for us.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We pray for this lady, Amy’s dear friend, Heather, hoping she knows the Lord Jesus as her Saviour, or if not, asking that You save her soul, and if it be Your will, that you give healing to her body. We ask also that You please give strength to her 2 sons at this most difficult time.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose blood avails for us. Amen.

4 Likes

Truly a difficult time for this family. I am praying for God’s love and healing to be showered on them.
What a horrible and painful disease. Lord, cover her with your nail scarred hands bringing healing and peace to her soul. I know your heart breaks to see your children suffer so. Thank you for touching her and providing for the family in whatever they need. Amen.

5 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

At Your behest, Father, we ask of the angels to sign a mighty song within Heather’s time on this earth. We pray the angels are looking down and smiling upon her in agreement with You, Father in where her soul shall soar and be with You. I don’t know if she’s saved or not, but You do. This is a difficult moment to pray about because in one line of thought, we are celebrating a woman’s life and journey to where she is now and awaiting the final moment of her earthly journey. On the other, we ask for a miracle in that she be able to be healed and with renewed life, live out her purpose to share the Word and continue raising her sons with a Godly heart shared within them.

However things pan out, it’s Your will that will be done. And good will be presented however the direction of the wind blows. Please comfort this family and Heather’s friends with peace and calm in their hearts and minds. We pray that they experience the joyous celebration of Heather’s life and delight in the ability to thank You for their experience with Heather in their lives. Please guide Heather’s family and friends through this time and bless them with Spiritual comfort and wisdom to discover joy in such times as this.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

3 Likes

Thank you dear brothers and sisters for praying. I’m so thankful that Heather had trusted in Jesus years ago. In one of our most recent conversations, she told me that throughout her illness her faith had grown even more. It is with a heavy heart that I share she went to be with the Lord last night, but I rejoice as she is pain free and with Jesus now. Please continue to remember her two sons and parents in your prayers.

4 Likes

So very sorry, Amy, for the loss of your close friend
I am praying now for her family and friends.

1 Like