Urgent prayer request for myself and kids

Oh my sister!!! He promises to never leave nor forsake us, to strengthen us and uphold us! So much I don’t understand but praying for you, your children and salvation of your husband! I also have concern for my grandson, just turned 12, and getting the jab. I can only ask our Father to protect them from any ill effects. He will see us all through! I know He is with us no matter what! May His Name be Praise forever!!! :heart::pray:t2::raised_hands:t4::latin_cross::dove::fire::soon::arrow_up:

1 Like

I understand. My husband got the jab and I am so afraid he will try to get the kids jabbed once it is available here. I will pray for you. May God save the children from this evil.

3 Likes

I’ll be praying for both of you. I totally understand. My husband had jab

I know I don’t want it for me and my kids either…my oldest wants and jokes if she sick from it than she can stay home…

My job hasn’t required it but I am in the U.s

1 Like

You are NEVER alone. Jesus is ALWAYS with us. He is our guiding light & compass. We are here too & are lifting you up in prayer. Stay in the Word. :pray:

2 Likes

Carina I am so sorry you are battling this. My husband was an atheist as well when my kids were younger. All I can say is that God is faithful. Fast and pray and love your husband. Who knows if your response to him will be what makes him see the truth. God has your kids. He hears your prayers and will honor them. Use these next 6 weeks to keep fasting and praying and waiting expectantly for God to intervene. Love on your husband the best you can as a ministry to his soul. Father please help Carina. We ask you to make a way so that she and the kids don’t have to take this therapy. Father we ask you to do a work in her huband’s soul and bring him to a saving knowledge of you. Help Carina to honor her husband and have then right mindset. Give her strength and peace and HOPE in Jesus name.

4 Likes

If your husband is so into the “science” then he needs to know what a mRNA injection really is, be aware that not all science on TV or magazines " experts" are legitimate because there is a lot of propaganda and corruption going on now and is been for decades. The fact they are so keen in coercing the whole world with a product that links with safety (considering there is not data to support that) and FREEDOMS is a big red flag for it is more likely to be manipulation and lies, it will take wisdom and true understanding what a free society really means. Even if this was the real vaccine does he understand is all a big EXPERIMENT meaning there is no science that can support claims like “safety and affective”? So it has to comes down for what is ethical and moral behind mandates, understanding there is no such one treatment fits all so means you can’t make a decision based doing something to yourself for what is best for all in medical terms, knowing that there is been a lots of nasty side effects and even death for some people and for others like me and yourself do not want to take something that goes against our faith and ethics. We should consider if mandates for all it’s the right thing to do for our society, for our children and their future because supporting something that GOES AGAINST the most fundamental human rights which is the right to choose what goes in our bodies makes the whole thing nothing but evil tyranny, an assault to our freedoms to the highest level. He needs to look at things deeper for what MMS TV are promoting everyday for 2 minutes over a year, because the real test has come, not only for what is best for one self but for what is right thing to do when comes respecting the freedoms of the INDIVIDUAL your freedoms as a Christian, your freedoms as someone who can’t take drugs or other individual values. When the whole thing is motivated by FEAR as a Christian I know is to manipulate your soul and spirit for some sinister aims, If you think the government are there to look after the individual then you know very little our evolution through History. So before he decide it’s ok to give away his soul and your children to those who claim they know and care what is best for you, we should not ignore medical tyranny under the Nuremberg code for very important reasons because this has happen in the past and we should be able to learn from the past to not commit the same crimes against humanity, against God. So here I recommend where to look for more than one side of the debate, there is various websites that explains in detail why this “vaccines” are fraudulent and the corruption of the science behind the propaganda which is a real test over all morality to understand where the idea of freedoms comes from. Perhaps you can tell your husband to have a look at this links The Highwire by Del Bigtree, Children’s Health Defence or Unite4truth https://www.unite4truth.com

1 Like

Not to scare you but tell them be aware that those “vaccines” can make you sterile and will be a decision of their life time which already happen to thousands of people, this is why is so important to get well inform and not trust the propaganda.

3 Likes

@Carina, I’m praying for your husband’s salvation, standing in agreement with @Destingirl . The most important issue at play is your husbands belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Keep your eyes focused on Jesus!

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

3 Likes

Thank you all! I so appreciate you all :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have told my husband all the possible side effects…he thinks I’m overthinking things and there is no threat. So am now praying for God to speak to him.

Today is better and I know God has got it. Some days are easier than others. Praying the rapture happens every day though! Also praying that the truth comes out. While we are still here so is the restrainer. So, I pray also for the truth to come out like a tidal wave to all people. That we may give God the glory. That He makes a way for all of you too.
Many blessings to you all!

4 Likes

Praying for you Carina :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Dear Carina oh how I can relate! My own husband is fully vaccinated and thinks I should be also. And he is a Christian! Because he is still working full time, he does not have the time (or interest?) in getting detailed TRUTH like I am. I do spend time watching JD and other legitimate sources to get to the bottom of all this, my husband still listens to local news in the car (which are of course affiliates of the OLD, LYING MEDIA - even FOX)…My husband doesn’t pressure me but doesn’t seem to believe the “conspiracy” aspect.

3 Likes

Have you shared information with him to show why you (and the rest of us) are not trusting this vaccination? I try to do that with my husband but carefully and gently. Such a tenuous situation in our homes these days!

3 Likes

I am in Ontario. There is so much evil in Canada in general but Ontario and Alberta sure seem to very bad. It is hard to convince anyone, believer or not about the jab that is not a vaccine. I can arm you with the most comprehensive proof that they are very dangerous. My research has been extensive. Just ask if you think that will help. I will tell you what I say to the Lord when I feel the way you are describing. Dear Lord, I am praying for this dear believer who is experiencing a crisis in her life. Like I have prayed for myself in the past. We are experiencing brokenness. We don’t have the energy to move forward or the wisdom to know what our next step should be. Please take Carina’s hand and hold it in your own. Guide her words, thoughts and actions in your loving wisdom. Her heart is breaking. She wants to protect her children from the danger you are aware of in this world. Lord Jesus we love you and trust in you. Our lives are in your hands. Amen

4 Likes

VAERS reports through medalerts.org. They are vastly under reported. Lots don’t know this government run site exists and so many who die are not autopsied. I love Dr, Vernon Coleman in the UK who has a link to this at his vernoncoleman.com address and so much more. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi is also amazing. There are many videos of teenage males and females telling about their experiences, who are life threatening peril following the vaccine. VAERS reports include young children.

3 Likes

I will pray for your husband as we. I jave shared things with him but he doesn’t believe it. Says they’re all discredited doctors. Only God can fix this.

2 Likes

Amen to that! Praying for God to open their eyes and ears to the truth about the poison.

2 Likes

I’m only seeing this now, will pray, is there any update? I’m in Toronto Canada.

My sister is a medical professional. Worked through SARS and H1N1.
Would he listen to a medical professional who is not a liar or an imbicile?

The only medical professionals who agree with the jab, fall into one of those two categories

Also watch this video, very informative.

1 Like

@moni hi! No updates. Well that’s not totally true. On Friday I came home from work and just felt peace. For the first time in 5 days. He still holds fast to what he believes of the therapy. Never one to be inconvenienced, he has always gotten what he’s wanted from Mom and his Mom is super convincing to him. Her grandfather was up high in the Free Masons…sometimes I wonder if there is generational things going on.

Saw my doctor today. When I tried to ask her about an ingredient in the shot she refused to discuss it saying she didn’t know. I also told her I know people vaxxed an unvaccinated who have had covid, bad to mild and she responded with “we don’t care about the people at home with covid we care about the ICU patients.” Hmmmm…

I felt peace after. I had gone with a slight hope and prayer that God would move her heart. Husband is still saying he’d like to vaccinate the kids. Felt discouraged again tonight. I am praying God takes over here.

I know many people are in need of prayers and my situation isn’t the only one out there, but please if you could continue to pray for us. I have never appreciated the church families prayers as much as I do now. And please let me known if I can pray for any of you!

Come even tonight Lord so we may have rest.

12 Likes

Praying for you sister.
I’m in Calgary Alberta too with four girls and my husband has already taken it. Very sad and tough situation to be in especially because of the children. The LORD WILL MAKE A WAY

5 Likes

Stand your ground the death jab is a conditioning tool for the Mark of the beast, the battle is the Lords and here in America as JD has shown there is push back the restrainer is working overtime! Praying that our ALL powerful God will deliver you and your Family from this mess in Jesus Name!

5 Likes