Vaccine get out of jail card... worth a try

Dear Lord please let this information be of help to all the distressed people facing the threat of vaccination, let it be made an acceptable decline, Lord Jesus even if it just holds of the threat until something else happens, I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen x

13 Likes

Hi …copied this but where did information come from if you don’t mind me asking ?

4 Likes

Originally a YouTube site… I saw it and took a screenshot… it was a British channel x

2 Likes

Thank you. Just a praying “bruised reed” . . .:ear_of_rice::pray::ear_of_rice:

Maranatha :hibiscus::open_book::us:

2 Likes

Thank you…

2 Likes

Although I appreciate this information, we have to keep in mind, that good became evil and evil became good. They already “vaccinate” people who are going through chemotherapy and are very sick from that. They “vaccinate” even people who are in a coma and on ventilator! So, they wont be some legal way to get away with no vaccination. We have to accept it. In Germany they are often not accepting attests for mask exceptions. We can only pray, that the Lord will make a path for us through these evil times. But keep in mind, that we might face jail for being unvaccinated. If that happens, its for Gods glory. Never forget that.

7 Likes

Anything is worth a try, in a desperate situation x faith and prayer, are our weapons of defence. Given to us by God, and is powerful when used in Jesus name.

Father, we are facing, fears we had never dreamed of, we ask you to protect and provide for our brothers and sisters facing tyranny. Even if it only buys enough time until you come to take us home, Lord we need a break. Its hurting all of us knowing our family is under attack. Watch over us father, until we all meet in the name of Jesus Christ amen x

15 Likes

Read and meditate on Psalms 91. Ask the Lord for your daily protection. Matthew 7:7- Ask and it shall be given unto you. Ask him for everything and thank him for everything too. Trust him everyday. Proverbs 3:5,6.

8 Likes

Thats what I meant with “we have to accept that”. I trust my Lord and Saviour. But I want to be mental prepared for the worst. Then it would not catch me off guard. In the Tribulation our brothers and sisters will be killed when they not take the Mark. There will be no legal exception for this either.

2 Likes

Trust in the LORD and lean not on your own understanding. Lean into Jesus, and cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for us.

Remember, nothing is impossible for those who love God. Do a Word searches in your Concordences; one on “fear” and one on “faith” . . .

I find that if I write down as many scriptures pertaining to my present state of mind or emotion or situation, then memorize it, and turn them into short breath prayers, it helps.

Speak them outloud, so the enemy can hear you.

The good news is that we believers know where our eternal address is, and those participating in this present evil generation, adding to the devil’s soup, will be cast into the Lake of Fire.:fire:

Look up for our Bridgroom is coming for His bride. Comfort yourself and others with 1 Thess. 4:13-18. Amen :pray:

Aloha, Shalom, God Bless and Maranatha :hibiscus:

9 Likes

thanks for sharing…sounds good but my question is…This is not a normal vaccine like most others,this is a new Gene therapy experiment or ?? so I don´t think the above applies…Please enlighten me if I am wrong, I am open anyone correcting my line of thinking.

3 Likes

It’s not like any other vaccine. You are right. This is the largest experimentation on humanity ever known. The long-term effects no one knows. I believe this is the dress rehearsal setting us up for the next stage of vaccines which will be far more sinister and possibly lead to the mark of the beast. If you are a pre-tribulation believer the church should not be here! however we can be aware and warn others. I don’t often comment in forums but God has asked me to make my voice heard so I’m being obedient. Have a truly blessed week, God has the Victory. We know the end of the story…Hallulujah!! :pray:

14 Likes

Hi, thanks so much for your reply and PTL for prompting you to do so…in these times we need the support from one another, I am a pre-rapture believer too and I quite agree that this could be a pre-cursor for the coming mark of the beast…has to be…anything else just not make any sense .
stay blessed and cover yourself daily with the protective Blood of the Lamb.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this Rae Lynn! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It would not surprise me if I were to learn that most doctors don’t even know what MRC-5 is. . . . I am amazed about how much medical info I can learn online, that my doctors can’t answer*****. I think many of them just trust in “big pharma” and prescribe pills for various conditions.
***** I’m already past the Psalm 90:10 age parameters (Praise the Lord!), and am constantly researching, as I have quite a few medical conditions that need treatment.

4 Likes

The only way I can see how to be mentally prepared is to put your whole focus on Jesus, His Scripture, start memorizing verses that bring you encouragement and strength. I listen to sermons on a daily basis from JD, John MacAurther, Charles Stanley and Adrian Rogers. Surround yourself in God’s Word and the things of this Earth begin to fade away.

5 Likes

Its pointless worrying about the things that men do, our enemies are principalities and powers in heavenly places… and some JD a day, keeps the spirits away x

2 Likes

I used this method the other day when my husband was in ER, and it did work.
I said I respectfully decline, which they seemed to like.
But the nurse we had was a answer to pray, she also was not a vaccine believer, she didn’t come out and say it, but this is the expression I received from her.

3 Likes

A most welcome back to our forum Melissa :slight_smile:

1 Like

I probably saw this and read it before, but can’t remember, Oh, did I mention, can’t remember.
Thank you, I’m taking it as a blessing, especially We fly away (one way or the other) :yum: I always say 80 lately, but, a few months short. Best as described as well past the buy sell date.

The days of our life are seventy years— Or even, if because of strength, eighty years; Yet their pride [in additional years] is only labor and sorrow, For it is soon gone and we fly away. Psalm 90:10

3 Likes