Vaccine Mandates

Please pray for America. We cannot support vaccine mandates in any area or place of employment. Please remember the law is not a moral compass. For those of you concerned about mandates through your employer, please listen to this video. You are able to complete forms for vaccine exemptions and it’s important to read your employers policy to make sure the vaccine is actually mandated. In some cases, the employers aren’t mandating vaccine via company policy. I hope this helps some of you. Praying for you all and God bless America. :pray::us_outlying_islands:

https://banned.video/watch?id=6116bc56e2af594e75abb081

12 Likes

Welcome @Marnie . Thank you…look forward to viewing the video.

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

please watch this whole video!!!
It will help you stand strong and NOT to take that jab!!!

8 Likes

If that doesn’t convince you, there is something that has been laid on my heart that I need to share, and I’ll tell you this is purest of speculation at this point:

We’ve been told this mRNA vaccine “does not change your DNA”.

Look up a process called “Reverse Transcription”; it is a method by which foreign mRNA can be encoded in the DNA genome. This happens with retroviruses, of which HIV is one.

A few months back, Australia temporarily suspended use of the AZ vax because it was causing “false positive HIV tests”.

Just wondering.

6 Likes

Here is a short clip of a PhD at a school board meeting. What he has to say should be scary at least to the unsaved. Some are asking how long do the jabbed have to live. His version is months to maybe 5 years others say a single jab only and you will not make it past 10 years and for the same reasons he states here. So starting next year those who have been jabbed are likely to grow seriously ill. Those that get a cold or flu this season may not see next spring. In short the world is going to look pretty ugly going into 2022.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

6 Likes

Below are some helpful resources for requesting a faith-based exemption from employers:

4 Likes

If anyone is having trouble with their employer, please check out these AMAZING resources from Liberty Counsel:

5 Likes

In this crazy, blind world…the unvaccinated will be blamed for those vaccinated that suffer anything. I work in healthcare, and am hearing this daily. It’s really scary to see lack of any logic. It is not being reported on the news - the amount of vaccinated people filling the hospitals now. I do hear it from patients though…stating their disbelief that a vaccinated relative or friend is struggling to live in the hospital…it usually turns into a tirade about the unvaccinated not doing their part & blaming them.
Two days ago at work, I was assigned to the front lab check in desk. It was later in the day, and the flow of patients had slowed. The news channel was on & an elderly lady with her retired pastor husband were sitting six feet away from me. She asked me what I thought about the poor people left behind in Afghanistan. I told her what I thought and the conversation developed into a critique of our now “president” …anyway, I soon felt some hostile eyes boring into me, as an angry lady on the direct opposite of the room flew from her chair and literally screamed “I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ANYMORE !! - I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR, NOW!!..
I asked her if it was still a free country to have different opinions?
She again loudly screamed at me and said “YOU NEED TO BE REEDUCATED AND FACT CHECKED!!” WHERE IS YOUR SUPERVISOR??!” Her 27 y.o. son had been sitting beside her, kept apologizing to me and begging her to stop…she shouted at him to stay out of it…she was directed down the hall , by a coworker, to our supervisor, shouting at her son to shut up, all the way down the hall.
I don’t know what was said to our supervisor, and I didn’t ask. I don’t care. A couple of my coworkers told me I should go and explain my side. I thought about it, but decided against it. The probability of our liberal staff believing the same way as the irate patient is high. I feel strongly compelled to remain silent should I be reprimanded…hope I can. There is no longer any room for differing opinions in our world…one narrative…that of our “potus” and the media…none others allowed…also, it’s almost on par with hate speech now to have an opinion against the vax.

19 Likes

I am sorry to hear that but you are right. That complaining lady is one of the lost, one of those that are getting the great delusion.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning. Daymond Duck cited someone the vaccines are meant to destroy natural immunity in each jab. Look at Israel, started booster jabs in midst of delta.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. There are so many lost souls out there. Even in conservative areas, a lot of people believe their doctors and support the vax.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Hi I Just wanted to reply to “its almost on a par with hate speech now to have an opinion against the vax”
It really has been this way for a long time now, they have set us against each other vaxed v nonvaxxed since the 90’s with the children’s immunization PROGRAM… programing us to all be vaxxed. If any parent of a child who was vaccine injured who put the pieces together, if they refused to continue with the vaccine program they where heartlessly labeled anti vaxxers…and hated among many.
all vaccines cause harm and can kill…SIDS is a vaccine side affect along with cancer, epilepsy, auto immune disease, ear infections, eczema just to name a few.
Its time for the divide to stop along with all vaccinations. Love and compassion :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Do you follow RFK, Jr. on the topic of vaccines? Check out his website ChildrensHealthDefense.org I didn’t know about any of this until Covid came along & I am living proof that what you stated about vaccines is true. Now I know more than I want to know.

6 Likes

I just want to thank Pastor JD for the Religious Exemption letter that I received yesterday. He truly cares about people and I can’t wait to meet him in heaven one day. He has kept my spirits up and encouraged me every week! I gave a copy of the Religious Exemption letter to my primary care doctor to put in my chart. I have another one for my employer, should it be deemed necessary. I really feel that Jesus may be coming for His bride next month during Feast of Trumpets and I am so excited! He may not, but I know it’s very soon! Marantha!

11 Likes

I suspect that when the vaxxed start dropping like flies in large numbers, they will need someone to blame besides themselves and their own poor decisions. I believe they will start scapegoating the unvaxxed big time. Unless Jesus returns before then, this could be a very bumpy ride.

Praying for you and your work situation. It is shocking and appalling the arrogance that people have now days in thinking they have a right to control other people’s thoughts and opinions.

3 Likes

Where is the information on the Religious Exemption letter. I would love a copy and to know how to get it.

1 Like