Vaccines and jobs for people going forward

Yes LG I agree: odd and repeated over and over by the news media and others as though scripted.

It defeats their purpose really… who wants to hear about getting a jab in the arm. I don’t know of anyone who particularly “likes” getting a shot with a needle for any reason!

2 Likes

yes you are right. it’s not a vaccine, it’s mRNA. Look up mRNA to see

5 Likes

it’s what’s in the vaccine that’s bad. research the word “mRNA”

2 Likes

I am NOT getting this vaccine! They have prepped you to scan your forehead for a fever and then scan your hand with hand sanitizer. It’s the precursor to the MOTB!

#1. I am not altering my God given DNA. There is no antidote for this vaccine. Someone mentioned in a post earlier about if you get a blood transfusion will the vaccine be in the blood of that donor took the vaccine? My plan is to not have an procedures done that requires it.

#2 If it means we have to be martyrs, game on! History repeats itself and I see Nazi Germany and Nuremberg all over this!

I’m just sad that my own family members have taken this vaccine. Am I going to see them suffer and fall over dead because of it?

“They should believe a lie.”

7 Likes

Yes that is correct, pfitzer and moderna - mRNA Johnson and Johnson, viral vector, aborted human cell line

2 Likes

from what I have read, you are right, and that the fact that this vaccine is forced, is a red flag. people don’t learn from history. world war 3 has started when the lockdowns began. God bless

6 Likes

I work as a massage therapist and so far here in Alberta, Canada, it is not mandatory. That being said, I can see that changing and when it does, I will NOT be getting vaccinated and will quit my job. I also despise that phrase "getting it into as many arms as soon as possible "; to me it stinks of sinister overtones. So many people I know are just running to get their “shot in the arm” so they can get back to normal. When asked, I answer I will not get it. This answer seems to take people a back for a second and I always see some kind of flicker behind their eyes for a split second as they regroup from my answer. I also warned my husband not to be surprised when we start losing friends and become “the problem”. But I am always reassured by God’s Living Word and from JD’s very frank and loving demon’s. JD you rock!!! I love your sense of humor too !

9 Likes

Autocorrect! It should read JD’s sermons…not demons!! I wonder how it changed to that?! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Arm in greek is same as hand
…maybe mark us spiritual.

But it is required to buy or sell

2 Likes

Interesting! :thinking:

I feel certain that this chosen wording is NOT accidental.

4 Likes

I just got a call from a new customer (I entertain in senior communities) first question asked was I vaccinated if not they can’t hire me yet! I am sure there will be more! Told them waiting to see effect on people before I decide

5 Likes

I’m seeing more and more “help wanted” signs lately in our area… today it was a local credit union.
I am wondering if people are leaving their jobs because they don’t want to get a vaccine - hence the need to hire replacements?

4 Likes

Hi! My sister is a R.N. She was told today that her obgyn clinic will be giving the experimental jab. She is not comfortable doing so morally and spiritually. She told her charge nurse that she cannot give the vaccine for religious reasons. Does anyone know her legal rights on this? Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Welcome, Marlese! @Marlese I wonder if the America’s Frontline Doctors website has any information on legal rights? I did a quick check on the website and found a white paper on the vaccinations (sorry…“vaccinations”) but didn’t join the site in order to read it. :woman_shrugging:t2: I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful atm.

2 Likes

I am a member but could not find anything related to my sisters issue. Thanks for your suggestion and your support. :hibiscus:

1 Like

Oh, shoot! I’m sorry to hear that. Frustrating. You are most welcome for the suggestion…if I can muster up some better thoughts later I will certainly try. :hugs:

2 Likes

This appears to be inappropriate. @arferminute

@jasonacts177 @Twi your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for your post. Please do some research on the experimental jab. It is not a vaccine. It does not prevent the virus. It does not keep you from giving the virus to others. What it does do is unknown. People who are getting it are in the experiment and the future will tell what it does to people’s health. There are preventative things you and your mother can do. Vitamin D3 is very important! There are also medications that you can take to prevent or recover from Covid. The mainstream media has been spreading lies and frightening people. The statistics are inaccurate and highly exaggerated. Many people are dying from the vaccine. Many are being covered up and being called a death by a different cause. Please don’t be angry. Do some research. Take care and God bless.

4 Likes

Above post is a reply to arferminute

1 Like

As you wish. :blush: @arferminute

1 Like