Vaccines and jobs for people going forward

Arm in greek is same as hand
…maybe mark us spiritual.

But it is required to buy or sell

2 Likes

Interesting! :thinking:

I feel certain that this chosen wording is NOT accidental.

4 Likes

I just got a call from a new customer (I entertain in senior communities) first question asked was I vaccinated if not they can’t hire me yet! I am sure there will be more! Told them waiting to see effect on people before I decide

5 Likes

I’m seeing more and more “help wanted” signs lately in our area… today it was a local credit union.
I am wondering if people are leaving their jobs because they don’t want to get a vaccine - hence the need to hire replacements?

4 Likes

Hi! My sister is a R.N. She was told today that her obgyn clinic will be giving the experimental jab. She is not comfortable doing so morally and spiritually. She told her charge nurse that she cannot give the vaccine for religious reasons. Does anyone know her legal rights on this? Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Welcome, Marlese! @Marlese I wonder if the America’s Frontline Doctors website has any information on legal rights? I did a quick check on the website and found a white paper on the vaccinations (sorry…“vaccinations”) but didn’t join the site in order to read it. :woman_shrugging:t2: I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful atm.

2 Likes

I am a member but could not find anything related to my sisters issue. Thanks for your suggestion and your support. :hibiscus:

1 Like

Oh, shoot! I’m sorry to hear that. Frustrating. You are most welcome for the suggestion…if I can muster up some better thoughts later I will certainly try. :hugs:

2 Likes

This appears to be inappropriate. @arferminute

@jasonacts177 @Twi your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for your post. Please do some research on the experimental jab. It is not a vaccine. It does not prevent the virus. It does not keep you from giving the virus to others. What it does do is unknown. People who are getting it are in the experiment and the future will tell what it does to people’s health. There are preventative things you and your mother can do. Vitamin D3 is very important! There are also medications that you can take to prevent or recover from Covid. The mainstream media has been spreading lies and frightening people. The statistics are inaccurate and highly exaggerated. Many people are dying from the vaccine. Many are being covered up and being called a death by a different cause. Please don’t be angry. Do some research. Take care and God bless.

4 Likes

Above post is a reply to arferminute

1 Like

As you wish. :blush: @arferminute

1 Like

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:My family lives in California (Aka: Babylon) :confounded::pleading_face::weary: We just heard that truck drivers class A may have to have the jab to keep their medical certifications in order to drive. Our congress has been fully taken over by the “cabal” and all they are passing is antichrist completely @ this point. We can’t return to law enforcement as they are slowly being forced as well with the jab. We are truly praying against this forced injection situation. They finally are opening the schools here & are offering the jab to 16 & older so now our oldest sons senior year will be finished @ home online! No way is any communist ran state injecting my son! I pray the Lord comes soon so that ALL on here are not forced to quit & or make impossible decisions! To all the brethren on here I pray for your strength, wisdom, and discernment. The birth pains and enduring are becoming increasingly difficult. The Lord will never leave or forsake us!

8 Likes

Amen.

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid. (John 14:27) @Godwins77 :hugs:

4 Likes

My husband is a pilot in Hong Kong. All we can do is fully trust God to sovereignty protect us. I have lost so much sleep over the looming vaxx but now I feel peace about it. Actually… I think the Rapture is on the horizon. Can’t wait to be with like minded believers. SHALOM and MARANATHA :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you so much and Amen :level_slider::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I am also in CA. Thanks for your response. :blossom:. I will continue to pray for our country, God’s will, and all the people having a real tough time for many reasons. God bless you and thank goodness that homeschooling is a option! :pray::two_hearts::hibiscus:

2 Likes

Hi paddy and Violet. Nice post and wonderful to see that you truly have our MIGHTY LORD JESUS, and fully aware of the huge satanic deception in our world. Keep steadfast in your faith, time left is short. How wonderful to be priviliged to be alive at the prophesised end times… Daily watching it being revealed. But so sad to see so many BLIND people. spiritually… Even so many Christian people blinded by the folly of the various governments and social medias. I live down South in County Wicklow. Will keep you and violet in my prayers and GOD willing see you at the marriage feast of the MIGHTY LAMB of GOD… In HIS MIGHTY Name. Blessings brother. Pat b.

4 Likes

I’m one of those that JD spoke of who has to decide if you take the vaccine for work purposes, I’ve had 2 of my clients say I can’t perform in their communities unless I’m vaccinated. NONE of these drugs are any good but looking at the J&J version it doesn’t seem to use the mRNA stuff so I would take that one but I am also not going to take another shot 6-8 months down the road cause this is where this is all leading and eventually to the mark of the beast but I won’t be here I’m saved through Christ my Lord and my savior if we have to we can survive on my wife’s pension and SS alone keep us in prayer for decrement​:point_up::pray::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Terrific so what do I do knowing it’s not the mark but will lead to it in the meantime I still have to work I’m an entertainer and most of my shows are in nursing homes??? I know the Lord will provide get the vaccine doesn’t damn u to hell but I wouldn’t get another one I watch all the updates I know where it’s leading! Come Quickly Lord Jesus!