🕊 very interesting

29 Likes

Beautiful. God is amazing. His creations are astounding.

5 Likes

Wow…that is so beautiful!!! God’s creation tells of His glory!!! Hallelujah!!!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Wow. That’s amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

It is hard to pass on the truth, especially to people you don’t want to hurt. These days , I am not even sure if my truth is the truth, because it didn’t come from God’s Word, the only truth. on this planet.
That being said, here goes:
In 2019, an alert reader reported, based on Wikipedia, that these pictures are actually of the Egret Orchid, not the Holy Spirit Orchid. Either way, it is an inspiration.

2 Likes

:sob::sob::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob: tears of joy and gratitude. Thankyou Jesus!!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to post, but I found it very intersting. I’m not sure who originally wrote the article. Hope someone enjoys it.

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.

In Him we live and move and have our being.
We are fearfully and wonderfully made:

5 Likes

I’ve often though, what if our life here on earth is like a baby in a womb?
We try to imagine what our life will be like after we are ‘born’ into heaven. We really have no concept of what will be in the future, just like a baby cannot conceive what being out of the womb will be like.

We could try talking to it and tell it what will be, but they still would not have a clue. All they would have to compare it with, would be what they already know inside.

I remember when my first child was born. I would point to things and say “This is a building or whatever.” Then I would think to myself. she has no clue what a building is, what it is used for, etc. Heck, she doesn’t even know what the words I am saying to her mean. Hee Hee.
(Yeah, I get a lot of crazy thoughts.)

Oh the wonders that await us after we leave this ‘womb’ of existence. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

4 Likes
2 Likes