Wanted: Polish fluency in writing

Can someone help me with writing a letter in Polish? I have Polish immigrant neighbours who need Jesus (well, who doesn’t, but you get the point). I want to write a short letter and give them a Polish bible and tract. They don’t speak my native tongue or English very well.

Someone ideally who is fluent in writing (not google translate-like).

You can send me a private message or reply to this post.

Many thanks in advance :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart_decoration:

2 Likes

You could choose Deepl as translator, I got good results with it in other languages.

A good tract in Polish can be found and printed here:

If you want to see what the tract says in English:

1 Like

Hiya Jam,

And a couple more Polish tracts by J.D. are below. Praying that you find someone to translate.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/15YOrOcxWSQogwf88NQxPgsapPnjQroBV/1pr8ho-EaYadRr2g4HgoDyrNTcN4uiIul/1acAp9E2HUehuSYmlh7rS0aQempyq28hu?sort=13&direction=a

Let me know if the link doesn’t work.

1 Like

Thanks Chris! :heart_decoration: @fluidicice

Preferably I find a real person indeed instead of a machine, but if I don’t, then I’ll use that Deepl thing for an extra note. Going to save the files you shared and print out the tracts on this site in Polish.

PS: I was about to write you an email but the work laptop crashed (hmm) so I’ll finish it tomorrow. Spoke to KJ and he said he still has to email you back! Maybe he did so already in the meantime, but just for you to know.

Should I post some designs here on this forum as well? What do you think? Did you already post the airplane billboard design in English?

@MarieK thanks for sharing the gospel tract, super helpful! Hope and pray these rough and tough men will read it all.

2 Likes