Weary from outrage but He encourages us still

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

This category is solely reserved for posts that share the glory of God!

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

@Twi and @jasonacts177 : please know should this be better serving elsewhere, to do your thing without hesitation, please.

I read this article and while in agreement with the premise of the overwhelming feeling of “can’t take it anymore”, I think the author left out one chapter in the Bible that helps anyone through what this author states many are going through. Psalm 73. Regardless, it would seem there are those who need this article for encouragement. Especially brethren among us on this forum. Me included at times.

14 Likes

If we look around we will be depressed. If we look up we will have hope; we will be able to cope; we will have joy in the midst of earth’s sorrow.

For some reason, God has allowed YOU to understand the grand plan outlined in the Bible. Better days are ahead. Actually, glorious days are ahead.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV – “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

Amen, thanks for sharing @Gold

11 Likes

Just what I needed today. . . Hauling more junk to the curb!

It’s always something, isn’t it?

1 Like