Weird, Fantastic and Odd Things

Midnight oil blue Sunflower

Thousands of Starlings migrating over Rome makes the sky look like TV static :flushed: :tv:
Photo Credits: Original Creato

Teal Iris :heart_eyes:

Shining eyes of alligators in Big Cypress National Preserve, Florida, United States.
Credit: Garret Suhrie

Barringtonia asiatica

Never seen a purple rose before. These are beautiful :purple_heart:

14 Likes

The Majestic White King :lion:

Midnight Tryst

40 feet of snow, North Dakota, 1966

Needles Eye Tunnel, South Dakota, USA.

The jabuticaba tree from South America. The fruit grows directly on the trunk and branches and tastes like blueberry yogurt.

Water is so clear it looks like they are floating on grass

A strawberry sunflower

11 Likes

After rare heavy rains these deserts in Chile will sprout flowers.

weird_unusual_things_06

As water escapes plants in freezing weather, bacteria causes the liquid to freeze in this manner. It is called Hair Ice.
hair ice

When there is a difference in temperature between the ocean and atmosphere in the arctic areas, you can see these floral ice forms

floral ice

9 Likes

An Australian eucalyptus that are known for their unique multi hued colors

rainbow

Animals became immersed in the waters of Lake Natron die and become calcified

calciied

Underwater Crop Circles - These amazing circles are created by male pufferfish in Japan as part of a mating ritual
circles

In Antarctica iron oxide cause the outflowing water that resembles blood. Also known as blood falls

beedig glacier

8 Likes

6 Likes

I have no idea where or what some of these are but they sure are weird.

weird 2

O.k. I know what this is, but how???
bike in tree

5 Likes

Those are some of the most beautiful God’s creation pics I have ever seen. Wow…wow!!

2 Likes

That desert pic is just like our local desert after a rain. We have driven out there and taken pics of all the beautiful and unusual flora and it is breathtaking. I love the desert!

2 Likes

It is just amazing what a little rain can do to some areas. God’s handiwork seems unlimited and I know for myself, I haven’t see a smidgen of this earth and all the wonders to see. I can just imagine how fantastic some of these things must look like in real life and not just through pictures. Heaven is going to be truly AMAZING.

3 Likes

This is at the J. Paul Getty Center is L.A. A favorite place of mine to visit. I prefer the Getty Villa in Malibu and they are both free to visit.

This is our local desert after a rain.

6 Likes

A Canadian moose on vacation swimming in the tropics. Wow, picked up an entire island!

4 Likes

You are too funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
There were giants in the earth in those days and also AFTER that. Hee Hee. Perhaps one of those Giants we read about.
:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

These flowers kinda look like some of our local fungus.

6 Likes

:heart: The power of water. The most beautiful photo you’ll see today :heart:

He is homeless man but everyday he hands out flowers left over from the markets just to make people happy and smile :blush:

I’m positive this is what angels look like :heart: :revolving_hearts:

3D Sand Piano Beach Art

I love you momma❣aww

The tallest tree in Wales got damaged by a storm and was supposed to be cut down, instead chainsaw artist Simon O’Rourke found a better solution to symbolize the tree’s last attempt to reach the sky.

11 Likes

Ireland :ireland:

It’s too gorgeous to eat….almost…:yum:

So magnificent stunning beautiful

Japan.

Creativity at its finest

Zion National Park is an American National Park located in southwestern Utah near the town of Springdale.

A prominent feature of the 229-square-mile (590 km2) park is Zion Canyon, which is 15 miles (24 km) long and up to 2,640 ft (800 m) deep. The canyon walls are reddish and tan-colored Navajo Sandstone eroded by the North Fork of the Virgin River. The lowest point in the park is 3,666 ft (1,117 m) at Coalpits Wash and the highest peak is 8,726 ft (2,660 m) at Horse Ranch Mountain.

Located at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin, and Mojave Desert regions, the park has a unique geography and a variety of life zones that allow for unusual plant and animal diversity. Numerous plant species as well as 289 species of birds, 75 mammals (including 19 species of bat), and 32 reptiles inhabit the park’s four life zones: desert, riparian, woodland, and coniferous forest. Zion National Park includes mountains, canyons, buttes, mesas, monoliths, rivers, slot canyons, and natural arches.

:camera: : @neohumanity

10 Likes

Woooow…

Good morning dear friends

Heart Lake in Ontario, :airplane:Canada :canada::maple_leaf:

:camera_flash:: @arjsun

Life cycle of leaf :leaves: :fallen_leaf::four_leaf_clover:

Cat & Racoon’s

10 Likes

The majestic ‘Candelabra’ Redwood found on the Shady Dell property along the Lost Coast Trail in California, United States.

The grove of trees grow close to the coast along the Peter Douglas Coastal Trail, which is a 2.3-mile extension of the southern end of the Lost Coast Trail. This ancient tree has its massive limbs twisted by gale force winds and the salty sprays from the ocean, which explains their particular shape, likened to the arms of a candelabra - hence this fitting nickname.

:heart::heart::heart::cat::heart::heart::heart:

“Moon of Flowers” :purple_heart::crescent_moon:

FB_IMG_1662001401394
Flower :rose: not :rose:Flamingos

10 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes