Weird spiritual vibes

I can confirm what you have shared. I was born into a family that dabbled in the occult, witchcraft and psycho babble, which is part of the devil’s soup. If your anonymous psychiatrist, believes that the Word of God is the solution and not Freud or Yung, he or she has arrived at the truth. There are many that remain in that darkness. My family labeled me and spewed there opinions, actions and demands upon me for over 50 yrs. I finally broke free from all the lies and put THE Word of God, prayer and fasting 1st. Lots and lots of warfare still tries to advance against me, BUT GOD, continues to get the VICTORY, when I return completely to Him and Him alone, for the past 17 years.

Prayers for any and all redeemed saints to be protected, provided for and led by the Holy Spirit in every Season of their lives.

ALOHA, SHALOM, GOD BLESS, AND MARANATHA :hibiscus:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for persevering in your prayer ministry, despite the 70 day attack you experienced… I have been unable to pray very much lately-- and I believe this is an attack which is designed to make my mind constantly wander away from prayers that I begin to say. I did that thread on praying for the jailed pastors in Canada, but I myself have been unable to sustain a prayer for more than 20 seconds for these jailed pastors! I am 64 and also disabled. Most of my family are also unbelievers.
Much love, comfort and many blessings to you!!

5 Likes

Thank you for your prayers and reply. I was unable to read my Bible thru this last episode. I heeded the Holy Spirit’s leading, turning all voices away except Pastor JD’s teachings; and all of them in the Book of Job! Now I can follow in the Psalms listening to Pastor JD.

His passion, and love for the Word of God helps me so much!

Prayers for all the redeemed saints for endurance and Victory in Jesus’s name! Amen :hibiscus:

6 Likes

Paul was such a warrior and example for us.

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Shalom

4 Likes

Amen. “For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” :open_book:

3 Likes

I have to wonder if anyone else is seeing, thinking and/or feeling how I am.
I don’t want to sound harsh but everyday, the arrogance, pride and stupidity just increases tenfold.
I can’t believe what I am seeing and my patience is waning.
The offense is even off of the charts. Someone has a hair out of place and others scream for a riot. That’s exaggerated, but…my goodness.
The churches I watch on YouTube are being replaced with such weird stuff and I have to admit, I got sucked in. Now I flee.
It is getting harder to love your neighbor and hatred is everywhere.
It is obvious we are at the end and I am so glad but I’m at a point that I just want God to rip the scab off, let it all fall and take us home. I know God’s timing is perfect but I want to go now.
Tomorrow will bring even more ugly and it feels like torture…waiting, and seeing and just wanting it to end.
I want to be positive. I remind myself constantly that we will be with Jesus soon and that helps restore, and then a new demonic headline pops up.
I continue to share the gospel but my heart is just heavy.
I also see the “me, me, me” everywhere. It’s not glory to God so much anymore as it is the glory to me attitude.
When Dad died recently, I refused to spend $10,000 or more on a funeral for others to come and make it about them. We will do a celebration of life on Father’s Day and if anyone wants to make it a drama fest, I might lose my cookies.
I had six children and was a preschool teacher, so I know patience, but it is leaving me.
The love and justice of Jesus warms my heart so I don’t want to sound bitter, I just need to vent.
Thank you for listening.
Christa

16 Likes

James 1:2-4

Profiting from Trials

2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces [a]patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be [b]perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

***** When I read that I want to see what Paul to the gentiles has to say about it. I am pretty sure James is not talking to me!!!

I believe its a natural tendency to be disgusted and depressed as we remember what was and see now what is.

The heart of a person with out Holy Spirit is hard to behold but its also for us to learn how blessed we are to be encouraged, not sure how except it shows how close we are to lift off?.

Yes they are doubling down as we enter the last of the transition… Can’t wait to pop out of the other side of this worm hole!!!

I have for now got past that, I am looking as JD Looks, “saved or not saved” and that seems to draw more compassion and sadness.

God will get his glory our purpose is to keep our blessed hope in front of us and keep a heart for the lost, and using that to build treasures in heaven. Souls saved even if the smell of smoke is still on them.

As you know but by the Grace of God we still would be one of them!

Shalom

10 Likes

Thank you for the understanding and uplifting response.

3 Likes

Oh my, my dh and I can relate. And ironically it was also a thrift store where it felt so creepy. We’ve been there many times on Saturdays when everything was normal, but this past Sat there was a night and day difference. We too couldn’t put our finger on it but felt an uneasiness of lurking darkness. Later when we were home we both agreed we wouldn’t go there again.

Our little world has become even smaller. This was our only outing enjoyment we had.

5 Likes

Never in my lifetime would I had thought we should be cautious going to a bigger city to shop or even a Wal Mart in a smaller town. People have lost their minds.
Whenever my daughter plans on going to WalMart with my baby grandson, I get uneasy and tell her to be careful.
I am not to have a spirit of fear but I am aware and learning to be cautious. You just never know these days.
When you say “God bless you” and they say it back, the mind wonders what god they’re talking about. Just a weird day and age.

4 Likes

Wise as a serpent gentle as a dove.
We don’t leave our defensive mode at the door!

9 Likes

I do love that verse. I realized as I read your response, or Jesus’ response through you, that even while wisdom is falling like a ton of bricks into me, I must be as gentle as a dove. That is a hard balance. Please pray for me in that regard.

10 Likes

I believe the Lord is opening our spiritual eyes of discernment more and more as the days get darker and darker

13 Likes

I am so thankful for discernment or I would be terrified. I have never had to use this tool as I am having to do now.
I second guess everything and then myself.
Finally, I just give it to God because I cannot handle the lies or even what some claim as truth anymore.
All my trust is in my Father and that is a gift from him because I did not realize how much I trusted worldly things before now.

8 Likes

Pray for me too!
We all need to pray for all our brothers and sisters as part of our normal time with the Lord…
Shalom

9 Likes

I will do that and thank you😁

4 Likes

Continue with JD for he is uncompromised. Another Pastor Teacher you can listen to in Sugarland TX. Dr/Sr Pastor Andy Woods @ Sugar Land Bible Church on YouTube and or FB Live and find Dr. Woods and all his archived teaching series @ :
www.slbc.org. /

or try www.hischannel.org /

or Mike Kesler @ CSN Radio, and a Church located in Idaho (Mike was raised up under Pastor (Chuck Smith) like JD.

There is another excellent Pastor - Chris Swansan @ Calvary Chester Springs in Exton, PA.

***** I would also recommend Brandon Holthaus, Bakersfield CA. www.rockharborchurch.net and on Rumble.

God Bless and Maranatha :hibiscus:

5 Likes

I think so too… my daughter and I were reading, I think in Daniel, the other day …that knowledge will increase. I used to think that meant stuff like technology, etc…but now, I believe it’s the knowledge of the end times that will increase, for believers!..because in context, Daniel was asking what and when the end times would be like, and was told it was not for him to know the times …it then went on to say that in the end times, knowledge would increase. It is really quite painful for us when knowledge increases…seeing the veil lifted on evil, we can discern and see all the things that have satan’s fingerprints on them.
Ecclesiastes 1:18, For in much wisdom is much grief, And he who increases knowledge increaseth sorrow.

12 Likes

Very profoundly said :slight_smile: I have heard one reputable pastor interpret that Daniel passage in reference to Israel’s unveiled insights into Daniel increasing during the tribulation. But this is the first time I have heard of it like you are sharing here Jewel. Which does somewhat here seem to be a jewel.

I think it could mean both too. Like the world will increase in its knowledge and the church (later Israel) in theirs. Kind of like an overarching blanket. As we move through the phases here approaching tribulation, what we first notice is how evil everything is getting. And it is and that is true. It is not just that evil is being exposed…but that it is getting more evil too simultaneously as it is being exposed.

I think it is good to keep both perspectives intact: that evil is increasing as well as more is being revealed too. My mantra for the past 6 months on this forum has been that we are experiencing a revealing more than a deception. Not that there is not increased deception. But that the greater takeaway is our seeing it (it being revealed).

This is something that might get conflated sometimes. The reason I believe it is more “a revealing” than a “time of deception” is that we are still in the age of grace. During the tribulation the takeaway will be deception (even though for Israel…their eyes will be opened to Christ magnanimously amidst all that deception). How much more true “revealing,” for the church, might that be during the age of grace?

I also have a concern in this area too. If the trend of exposing voter fraud continues, then the likelihood of a supposed “Great Awakening” may well become to trend as well. And it may. Now for the world this might be a time of discovering a bunch of global fraud…and the world thinking it means we are evolving as a human race and the New Agers grab that and run with “the age of Aquarius.” But that will be the world’s spin on things. Yet if what is occurring is more inline with Daniel’s prophecy, then I think it would be something more than a prediction of the Great Awakening the world falls for.

Rather what that might indicate, coming from Daniel, is a time of unveiling that God is doing. Without knowing it (that such a rendering of Daniel might be applied), this is why I do not take much concern toward a Great Awakening if there even might be one. For in theory, it could be the great unveiling prophesied by Daniel that the world merely accepts the underbelly of in the flesh. Meanwhile something much greater might be occurring.

In this context, I might differ with Ecc 1:18 just in this instance though. Not that it would not be true…and in fact is true…normally…lol. But that if by God’s character and mercy reveals things to the church and the world in the latter days and the church realizes it, instead of grief, it would be possibly partaking in apocalyptic unveiling via the compassion of our dear Lord. Something glorious “to the pure” might make of it. A flagship moment in time…an echo of past ages God has shown his majesty, as well as possibly gatewaying into an apocalyptic age nearing. If true, that would be a tragic thing for the church to miss and focus on how the world is merely taking it, i might imagine. Blessings.

4 Likes

I have never agreed more with Ed. Blessings :slight_smile:

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely , whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”

7 Likes