Weird spiritual vibes

1 Like

I believe the only folks that go along with that are some of the folks that already took the V but not as many of them even will I pray that to be so anyway.

Shalom

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

DRAG QUEENS ON CHILDRENS TV

4 Likes
1 Like

NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN

2 Likes

Yes, I saw a horrible “Blue’s Clues” Pride Parade show for kids on tv :confused:

4 Likes

This is unreal. Monsters. I can see why a God sad He is storing up wrath until the day of judgement.

5 Likes

I believe its about time to expect the bombs to fall.
If this don’t cross the line what will, I shutter to think what comes next.

Maranatha

4 Likes

Its heartbreaking that people arent researching,… how can they be so casual about what goes into their children… I’m so saddened :sleepy:

4 Likes

Its sick… kids cant escape, they are under attack from all sides, mind body and soul…we cant protect them… why do they have to corrupt their minds… let children be children… they grow up too fast… I just didn’t expect this level of iniquity… I never even considered that children would be the focus of their sick scheme’s… I’m glad Gods coming, I’m glad it’s all nearly over, I’m fed up of crying every night because evil and filth, corruption and deceit, surrounds us… come! Lord Jesus come,! take us all away from this, I’ve seen enough… save our children from this horrid hole we live in, they’ve taken everything that was good, they’ve twisted and deformed all things innocent, we’re being dragged into their cesspool… come soon Jesus, x

9 Likes

Oh, they are researching but on CNN and NBC. Where they are spoon fed the witches brew daily.

Maranatha

4 Likes

Wow…absolutely unhinged.

2 Likes

Yep, They are desperate the truth can’t be hidden any longer they have to move fast and hard. So we need to brace for whats coming fast likely a Day of Rage like their counter parts in the middle east.

Glad we are not alone!

Shalom

2 Likes

:[ I have warned my brother that his children are being indoctrinated by this channel. he refuses to acknowledge it, and sees nothing wrong with this stuff anyway. says he would accept his boys if they came out as trans… literally won’t let me even talk about this stuff in front of his kids…

…meanwhile though, he won’t let them wear their baseball caps backwards or sideways, and frequently makes references that allude to not wanting his kids (all boys) to be feminine… he doesn’t see the hypocrisy. lets this channel run any time. it hurts my heart!! the channel had nothing but trans promotion and straight-up worship of celebrities!!

there is a stupid “Baby Boss” tv show on there, and an episode where a babysitter caught a boy using lipstick to draw on the floor innocently. she said to him, “it’s okay, I have brothers, I know how you’re all curious about makeup…”

I’m like, no that is not usual actually, you’re just trying to push the idea that they should be curious about it. not to mention the fact that makeup isn’t necessarily part of being a woman. tired of this crap.

6 Likes

Time to for some kind of intervention from the Lord.

Sometimes we must change our battle plans when we hit a wall go around.

I pray for their protection and that their minds to rebel against the lies of the enemy I also ask that you draw other strong believers into this situation for help.

Shalom

6 Likes

THEY LIED ABOUT THIS TOO… … IS THERE ANY TRUTH IN ANYTHING?

4 Likes

Well expect Deep State to burn the greening of the desert and claim proof of global warming.

3 Likes

Please Lord, come soon…:sleepy:
The world is rotten to the core…

2 Likes