Weird spiritual vibes

Thank you for sharing such beautiful thoughts. I agree with you! We need to stand firm in the Word and encourage one another to hold fast to our faith during these dark and difficult days. God is holy and good; He is merciful, kind and gracious. Let’s keep looking up as that glorious day approaches👆🏼

6 Likes

SO much of what you expressed here, Christa, pretty well says it for me, too. :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Lets all ways remember just as Paul to the gentiles explained it well, as he is our example on this one.

Philippians 1:23
For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

And not only that the closer we get to the end and we keep warning the more folks will come to Christ after we fly from the midst.

What we do now as we are heading for the finish line may very well the most important moments in our life. These days are long and hard but hopefully will awaken the many left behind… The Bible is clear just the rapture its self will draw an unknowable number to Christ. Let that comfort us all.

Shalom
Because we do all truly need it.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and scripture that reinforces that we are not alone in our desire to go home.
It is a desire to get out of here but an even bigger desire because I want to be with Jesus. I don’t want to make it about me but I can’t wait for him to touch my face.
I can’t wait to be able to hug him for as long as I need to and cry, and for him to wipe my tears away.
I can’t wait to be able to see him whenever I want to.
I can’t wait to sing to him and to fall on my face before him. I can’t wait.
I am nothing but yet he loves me so much that he endured torture and death for me.
I apologize to him for having to do that for me but give him thanks with all I am because he did.
We are so special to him for reasons beyond my understanding. How can I not be grateful?
This world steals from us everything that he gave so we pray for it daily to stay with us.
This morning, one of the worship songs was “This Is My Story” and it is my story…and I’m sticking to it.
This week will bring more frustration and confusion but we must cling to him. He is right there, holding out his hand to us and I run to him constantly.
I am so thankful for this forum where we can share everything with each other, it is a gift from Him who loves us so much.
I know I will stumble as new news hits the headlines because fear creeps in or frustration gets a hold, but I read encouraging words here, through church and His Word.
We are in a very dark time and many times I need to be reminded of His promises. I am human. I stumble a lot. I sin too easily sometimes. I beat myself up and pray against evil thoughts, it’s a new normal.
I need to remember, every time something else demonic takes root in this world,that it is all a part of his plan. I get so worked up because I want it to stop and envision standing up, creating change, and then deflate as I realize it’s not ever going to get better this side of heaven…just worse.
The only thing left to do is look up to Him, throw our hands up and give it all to him.
Empty out ourselves so he can fill us up with himself and his yoke.
I know He has to laugh at me sometimes when I act like a two year old and throw my little fit. My pouty face and stomping up and down probably looks pretty amusing.
I’m so glad he loves me and finds joy in this chaotic little mess that I am.:grin:

8 Likes

Me too me too and Amen on all of those things

4 Likes

That was so beautifully written and accurate. The evil that we all see unfolding is beyond disturbing. The support, fellowship, and friendship with genuine understanding in this forum is definitely a gift. Thank you to our Lord Jesus Christ for bringing us together at this time. It is not a coincidence. It is the Lord’s provision for his sheep.

7 Likes

I am not sure I want to go back and review my input here.

Yes, Indeed I see this too. Thank the Lord for that, I notice some believers purposely don’t look to prophecy becuase of fear they will grow more in fearful, isn’t that the opposite response coming for Yeshua?

I tell you these things so you will know I told you theses in advance. That should be comforting as we then see this as confirmation of his coming rescue mission.

Shalom

3 Likes

Wow, have you been looking at my backup video collection?
Yep, I go back the shutdown refinery days of the 80’s and 90’s so you can imagine.

His love never fails!

Maranatha

2 Likes

Dear allllz,
I think what you are experiencing is just like me. I’m 58 and live in the Midwest. Is it Spiritual Discernment? Like Pastor JD’s teaching/video Something Just Isn’t Right? I think God may be awakening our spiritual gifts and senses…
We have the Holy Spirit who continues to teach us and comfort us-Jesus told us that. In this current situation I also think we are watching and waiting to see what happens next. We are being very vigilant right now, and I think it is our survival skills kicking in. I know I am so vigilant and watching everything-even if it is a perceived sense of danger-we still feel it. My soul-or spirit feels it.
I agree it is draining and feel-off balance. I am trying to pray and remember Bible verses during the day to give me strength. I am watching NO TV NEWs, as I think its just propaganda. I stick with trusted Christian sources for news and updates.
How can we stay in touch and be encouraging to each other? It is a blessing to know that I am not alone in feeling this way, and that we can fellowship and support each other in this Church.
Thank you so much for sharing how you are feeling, and please reply if I can continue to help and encourage you. It is my blessing to serve King of Kings and Lord of Lords. All of Creation groans for his Glorious Appearing.
Much love, from your Sister in Christ

9 Likes

Amen, He will supply all our needs.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Colossians 3:15
15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Psalm 55:22
22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Don’t yield to the temptation to grow weary in doing good, mentally and spiritually my brothers and sisters I am more alive today than ever before.

Why because we are where we were created to be right now so let that encourage us all. Sure granted I hoped by body would be more up to the task, and that I was a gold star Christian and a spiritual giant but that would actually kind of hinder me from drawing as near if I want to and need to.

So I am believing Holy Spirit will make up for my weakness’s or heal me in the area’s need to accomplish what he has for me todo.

I am saying Like David I have top go back to Abba daily to renew my strength but even that is such a blessing to admit my weakness in all area’s to him so he can remind me I am not really caring the load he is.

Shalom

7 Likes

I am in total agreement. It’s so difficult to find joy when evil flourishes unabated. I’m so disgusted with all of the selfies and filtered photos ….everything is fake, disingenuous and false. Even our food is no longer “real”…People are starving for love and acceptance and they are so blind to the Source of that love, to the things that truly matter; blind to how their actions inflict pain on others and rob the joy from life. I can’t celebrate narcissism. People need the Holy Spirit of God. They need the Truth of God’s Word. They need His Son. The only time they mention Jesus is to swear. I wasn’t even allowed to say a quick prayer at my son’s wedding reception. Can’t dare share Jesus without being ridiculed and ostracized! “And this is the condemnation: light has come into the world and men loved darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil.”

10 Likes

i saw a shirt yesterday that said, “the grass isn’t greener. it’s fake”

10 Likes

Jesus came down to share in our afflictions. He knows what it’s like to be cast out, abused, neglected, betrayed, mutilated and tortured for truth, for love, for obedience to the Father’s will. He is both our standard and our example. He understands what we’re enduring far more than even we understand. In remembrance of that and clinging to the sufferings of our Savior and king, being invited into His crucifixion and death, makes dying to my own needs for the sake of others’ a much easier burden to bear because I have chosen to be a witness to the truth of His love. That doesn’t make wickedness any more pleasant to behold.

9 Likes

Yes, it is out in the open…the cat has been let out of the bag-I agree it is so apparent; this separation of the wheat from the chaff. I’ve been thinking a lot about how much I have been able to share about my faith on the internet. Now there is so much censorship.
Remembering the Bible verses that talk about the disciples wiping their shoes off after they left a place where people would not accept them. Thinking about how that applies to us today.
Thank you for your inspiring ideas.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing that beautiful truth. What a blessing it is to have Our Blessed Hope, Jesus, in these times. It is very hard and disturbing to experience; actually heartbreaking to see the evil multiplying around the world. I think we can spiritually “feel” the imbalance because we don’t belong to this world. Woe to those that call evil good and good evil. We have been redeemed! And it is for this reason our Eyes are open.
Amen.

5 Likes

Jack Hibbs was right there as a spiritual advisor apparently standing against the heresy groups while Trump went along anyway because he was lead to so Gibbs should have been the wiser to who Trumps allegiances really was for, his own pride and tickling ears or to his handlers or all of those.

Jack would give out insider information for us to act on and share, playing to close to the king maybe? Sure I wanted Trump in but how far should one go as believers?

I understand during the American revolution pastors were major players in the making it happen by rallying the public Jack loves our history. And in the end we compromised just like in our American Revolt and WW2 instead of really winning we made a bad deal that kept us in servitude until even now with both.

Both kept saying we needed an overwhelming vote to beat the cheating yet when they got it and he lost they basically both blamed to public for it. Wrong on many levels its on the video.

I believe Amir has been caught giving information out before it was official like the nerve gas incidence in Syria blaming them before there was apparent proof or even a legitimate reason for Syria to gas its own people. Looks like it turned out to be false info. just not sure if he’s bias or has a 2nd job is all.

Shalom

3 Likes

YES…agree!

1 Like

Just ran across this but was soon warned that is is a DARP entangled system and that is important to consider isn’t it…

I am more concerned about spam and hackers but you could consider this too I mean they already know everything the y want to as far as Big Gov. Its the hacker, scammers I am tring to shut the door on. .

So now its a warning not a recommendation. Maybe [Tails] also not sure.

Tor is one of the best methods of protection and security. Tor is free to download and install. By using Tor, you scramble your IP address, disguising your location and personal data. Your IP address, or Internet Protocol, is a numeric access code needed to use the internet. Your computer is automatically assigned an IP address via your internet provider, like Comcast, Time Warner, Verizon, among many others, and remains your online identifier. Tor is a trusted source for the likes of businesses, activists, journalists, military, law enforcement agencies, and even Edward Snowden.

BBC is reporting, as of Monday, November 3, 2014, that Facebook is now allowing users to connect directly to the social network via Tor. This will be particularly beneficial for those in nations like North Korea, China, and Cuba, where Internet usage is heavily comprised.

A Linux Live Image, like Tails, is another useful method to avoid being tracked online. You can download the service, and burn it to a CD or USB key. It won’t allow any storing of your Internet activity, so after you shut down your computer, all your searches and other work will not be stored. If you opt for this, make sure you save your files, in pdf form, directly to the computer or on a USB key.

2 Likes

Well that’s just great in other words we are protected from everyone but the “top intruders” aren’t we. I recon I will leave the post but edit to now use it as a warning.

I have a strange feeling mow that there is not many good places to protect ours selves but through prayer.

Thank you very much

Shalom

4 Likes

I hope you are correct.
Sounds reasonable to me.
Thanks

1 Like