Welcome & Introductions! šŸ‘‹

Cynthia will be back soonā€¦ sheā€™s on her anniversary vacation with her husband.

@Cynthia youā€™ll like this. :white_heart:

4 Likes

Aloha! My name is Toni. I live in a small town in Ohio. My husband and I live on a small farm with 2 horses, a mule and a donkey. I am 60 and retired. I went to church most of my life. As a young adult, I turned away from the church and God and ā€˜did my own thingā€™ which was a terrible mistake, BUT GOD, saved me. I accepted the Lord Jesus as my savior in the year 2000. My life since then has been filled with so many, many blessings. I attend a small church and I am thankful and so very grateful to have a Bible teaching and preaching pastor!

Our church has a, what we call, ā€˜mission centerā€™ in the nearest city. It started out as feeding the homeless that needed a good meal, a warm place, and some love. After Covid most of the homeless folks moved on, but we still serve lunch on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sunday evenings. We open the rest of the time for Bible studies, drug addiction counseling, and anything else we can do to help folks in the community and share the Gospel. We also have a youth pastor that works with kids in our community to share the Gospel with them as well, which is so desperately needed. I am so thankful to be a part of what we call Agape (our mission center).

I love JD and I have learned so much from him over the last 4 or 5 years. I too read (probably too much), but I consider myself a watchman. I am just so amazed at the speed in which we are heading into the end of days. It is fascinating to see Godā€™s hand moving ever swiftly! I enjoy prophecy and I am like a sponge. I watch JD on my Roku every Sunday after church.

It is nice to be on a platform with other Christians. I get beat up on secular platforms because I just cannot hold my tongue these days on the lies and deceit that I see on these social media sites. In fact, I deleted all of my social media accounts with the exception of Pinterest and Next Door and I may not have those for long.

The main reason I signed up for this forum tonight was to let you all know that we are praying for those effected by the fires on Maui. So very, very sad to see how many have been lost and how terrible the damage is! I pray that you all are safe and will continue to pray for those that have lost loved ones. May they find comfort in the Lord Jesus!

Thanks for having me!

15 Likes

Welcome Toni,

Thank you for sharing your testimony! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Toni. Welcome to our forum. Thanks for your heart, share, and prayers. We look forward to seeing you aournd the neighborhood. Blessings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Toni! Itā€™s lovely to have you here with us and I look forward to hearing more from you.

God bless you

Emma

4 Likes

Welcome, Toni! Praise God for His faithful loveā€¦and for your beautiful testimony.

3 Likes

@TCC

I never left bro :grin:

5 Likes

Wow Jaime it seems to be a while. Great to see you brother :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank so much Cynthia! Iā€™m happy to be here!! Praise Jesus!

2 Likes

Thank you Emma! Great to be here!

1 Like

Thank you TCC! Nice to be among brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

Very encouraging to see the forum continue on in the strength of His Spirit and even increasing in numbers. Welcome :hugs:

7 Likes

Aloha Joe,
Was interested to view your posts on your Mewe profile but the link page cannot be found. Just a FYI and Mahalo (thank you) again for your prayers for Kiki
Janet

1 Like

Yeah, since I wrote that post the Mewe system has changed and some profiles, like mine now, are private and the rest of the members who choose public profiles are visible to the general public.

If you are a Mewe member you can just type in my name, @joehuguenard.25 to find me and request to follow or add me as a friend. Iā€™ve also corrected my link in that post to include my new .25 addition to my profile name, so that link should work for you now.

Iā€™m in our ā€œBut Godā€ group on Mewe, started by Foxman Jack Nichols to give forum members here an alternate group to visit when issues arise here.

I pray Kiki is getting better and Iā€™m continuing to pray for her, you and the rest of the family and friends going through this difficult time.

God Bless and be with you all, in the name of Jesus, Amen!

Joe

Aloha Joe
Thanks for the info. I hadnā€™t heard of Mewe before your mention. Much gratitude for your continued prayers for our sweet girl.
May God bless you.

1 Like