What happened when I went to the Dr’s office

It only took me 10 minutes to figure this out (laughing at myself) I wanted to share with you what happened when I went to the Dr’s office. I was having a big zit removed from my forehead and after the Dr finished stitching me up he had his nurse apply pressure for 15 minutes (it blead a little more than he expected, God knows what he is doing) because it took about that long for me to learn about her and share the ABC’s of salvation with her. She was raised catholic and said she stopped being a catholic because she got tired of being told she was going to hell. So I shared with her that I used to be a Mormon, But that now I watch Pastor JD every Sunday and told her she did not have to go to hell all she needed to do was admit she was a sinner, Believe that Jesus Christ dies for my sins and rose from the dead on the 3rd day, and call upon the name of Jesus Christ. We had a good chat I told her pastor’s web site and of course I shared the ABC’s I really hope I at least planted the seed. I’ll see her again next week when I go get my stitches removed. this time I will have Pastor JD’s web address and the prophecy update links written down for her.

33 Likes