While pastor JD has been out

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

I have watched some of the messages by Pastor Mac and Billy Crone while Pastor JD has been out. PLEASE watch/listen. You will be so blessed! God is so good to give us so many Spirit-filled teachers.
Pray for P JD often, be thankful when he returns, and give praise to the Lord that PJD lined up some good teaching for us.

I just finished listening to Billy Crone teach about apostasy in the church. A quite powerful message! I hope to hear more messages this week-I hope you all can as well.
Blessings,
Letitia

10 Likes

Amen Letitia - still catching up on the sermons but certainly the June 30, 2022 - Topical Study - The Coming Great Apostasy was both convincing - in the sense that we can see the destructive influence of ecumenicalism leading to diluted doctrine (see also: Rick Warren) - and convicting - in the sense that the Gospel of Christ Jesus is so divinely perfect and simple that our fallen flesh nature seeks to corrupt and complicate it.

In Christ

7 Likes

I found Billy Crone’s study on the Coming Great Apostasy to be something we all need to watch for. So many are falling for the lies of these false preachers. As he said, “If you are in a church like this, run! Run as fast as you can.”

I did.

7 Likes