Whomever Needs to Read

Whomever needs to read this. Our God is no respecter of persons. You are just as important to Him as any one else. Don’t give up! Don’t give in. You can do this! Flesh may want you to give up. Satan may have you so pinned in pain. Don’t. Stop. Running. The finish line is almost there. Beat the flesh and run the race. Hold my hand, let’s run together. Soon very soon we will be standing before our Saviour. Fully redeemed and complete. We are to edify and encourage one another. I am here to cheer you on! Holy Spirit will contiune to comfort you. Lean into Christ. Don’t believe the lies. Keep going. See the ribbon? See the world? See the prophecy unfolding. That is the end of the finish line. Sweat and in tears. Thou the evil may raise up, they can threaten our life. They can kill the body. But they cannot kill the spirit and take our soul. It has been stamped and marked for Christ. You ARE a child of God. You are not forgotten. So when you feel like giving up. Don’t. Grab the nearest brother and sister in Christ. Let’s get on our knees before Jesus Christ and pray. We are finishing this race together.

11 Likes

Amen! And think, LYA YOU will be RUNNING! RUNNING into the arms of your Savior unencumbered with this mortal body! Hallelujah! Joy of joys! And we’ll all be there to see it and rejoice!
I needed this encouragement today. The burdens are getting heavier but our God is bigger than them all!

5 Likes

We all are feeling it hun. We equally need to know we are here for each other. If you need to be carried across the finish line well then that is what we will do! Having an incredible love for our brethren makes it so others know we are HIS disciples. How? By our love for each other. :heart:

6 Likes

@Lya ,

I just wanted to add these verses for those who think God is not fair, as some of us have it better than others right now.

In Luke 12:48 below while Jesus is using this parable to speak of the obedient servant, I am just listing this verse for the principle of those that have much, God will require much.

Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

In Luke 21:3 below while Jesus is stating what he is regarding giving, I am just listing this verse for the principle of those who have little and give much will be rewarded accordingly.

Luke 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
Luke 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
Luke 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
Luke 21:4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

The point being that while it does not seem that way now, we all have the same chance to be successful in eternity. :+1:

3 Likes

W O W. Thank you Kate! That’s one of the most inspiring pep talks I’ve ever been given! Reminded me of one of my favorite songs. Enjoy!

psst…. tomorrow is Friday! Sweet dreams.

2 Likes