Will the ABCs apply during the tribulation?

I am actually wondering about this since the age of grace will be over.

The Messages of the Three Angels

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

2 Likes
  • Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

• If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

I just gave the biblical information about what I have found in the Bible related to Salvation during the Tribulation.
I believe we all shall read it, know it, and explain to others what is is stated in the book.

Now I will expose my understanding and would try to answer your question more specifically.

The ABC promoted by JD is clear: Accept, Believe, Call.

Please see that there is no other requisite for being saved. I Just have to accept I´m a sinner and understand that I need a Savior. I then have to Accept what Jesus died on the Cross for my sins and accept his gift of GRACE.

During the Tribulation this is no longer enough.

-I will have to Believe in GOD, Give Glory to Him and Worship Him.
-I will have to reject worshiping The Beast or accepting his mark.

God Bless

The simple answer is yes the ABC’s still apply.
Those who accept prior to the tribulation are the Raptured bride of Christ. To be reigning with Christ.

Those who accept during the Tribulation.
a. Those caught and don’t accept the mark are beheaded. These individuals will serve God in the temple. Rev 7:9-15
b. Those that are able to hide out and survive are the sheep (separation of Goats & Sheep) that will be living and having children during the Millennium (1000 yrs) These are the “elect” that would not have made it if God didn’t end the tribulation period.
Those people who made it through and never accepted – the Goats – are roasted.

Not all will die - some, and most likely a considerable amount will make it through. They will be who the saints reign over.

1 Like

It also says Rev 7:14-15 in referring to the great multitude standing before the throne.
And he said “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the lamb. Therefore, they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in the temple.”

I see what you say - I guess they do both.