Words of Encouragement from The Lord

Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose”

29 Likes

My favorite, go-to verse!

8 Likes

1st time on this forum and this is my 1st reply! Thank you for posting this bible verse - the Holy Spirit comforted me with it a long time ago and it has not failed to encourage me since:) There’s nothing like His word eh! What a lovely assuring welcome to this forum - thank you:)

16 Likes

I’m so blessed by that! Someone shared it with me earlier today and I just sensed that it needed to land here. Pass it on!! And …Welcome!!!

7 Likes

It’s fail proof :blush: God knows what we need and when we need to hear it!

8 Likes

The Lord is good indeed! Thank you for the welcome:)

6 Likes

Welcome to this forum and fellowship @magsymac

If you feel inclined (and haven’t done so already) you can pop in to the Welcome & Introductions! 👋 area where you’ll find some useful links and introductions from other members.

Yours In Christ

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the welcome @jasonacts177 :slight_smile: I will check this out later (just popped on for a few minutes whilst having a cuppa!) Its great to be around people of like mind - how refreshing! Have a blessed day in the Lord and thank you:)

4 Likes

obviously need to check out how to insert emojies - that one was a bit pathetic - lol!!

ooh just spotted it on reply menu bar :star_struck: yaay!

2 Likes

:partying_face:
:hawaiianshirt_1:

Yaaay

2 Likes

Romans 8:28 has been a comfort to me for many years! Thank you for posting that encouraging word! Can’t begin to count the number of times I’ve reminded myself and others I love that “this is just another one of those Romans 8:28 moments.”

Circumstances might look grim, life at the moment might disappoint . . . BUT GOD!!

Another verse I love is Zephaniah 3:17.
For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs

What joyful song might God be singing over your life today? Kinda fun to meditate on that, huh?

11 Likes

hawaiian shirt emojie - who’d have thought - ha ha too funny!!

4 Likes

Made by our very own fellow moderator and very talented seamstress @Twi

In fact she created a whole wardrobe:

:hawaiianshirt_1:
:hawaiianshirt_2: :hawaiianshirt_3: :hawaiianshirt_4:

11 Likes

That is a very humbling verse and to be honest I can’t quite grasp it - that of my soverign , holy , righteous Lord God Almighty… 1 Timothy 1:17 x

5 Likes

stop!!

2 Likes

Back to the Word…

Jeremiah 17:7 is a new found favourite and strong contender for a name change for me.

7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.

And the simile in v8 is just awe inspiring:

8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

11 Likes

That is lovely and reflects the 1st 3 verses of Psalm 1

5 Likes

Psalm 1 For us to live by. Vs 6. For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

7 Likes

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

The Messiah

6 Likes

Beautiful. Thank you Stacey :dove:

2 Likes